05

"Hey Carly!" Sam Shouted from the bathroom. "Yeah Sam?" She Replied. "Can you bring me some toilet paper? Somebody knocked it in the sink and then had the nerve to turn on the faucet!" She Replied. "Sam, the things I'll only do for you." Carly Replied. After she gave her some toilet paper, she turned around and seen Freddie right there in front of her. He didn't look too good. "Carly, can we...."

Achooo
Achooo

             "Are you okay Freddie?" She asked him worriedly.
"I am fine, just fall allergies. I wanted to know if I can borrow Spencer's car." He asked her. "Depends, why do you need a car?" She asked him.
"Well, my aunt has got lung cancer and I gotta bring her some soup." Freddie Said.  That's a lie she thought. Maybe it was for her own good she didn't know.
Like a fun surprise? Or like maybe a gross personal thing. Or he wasn't lying?
              " I'm sorry Freddy, He Said no." Carly Said with a tear because she wanted to look like she believed his story. "It's fine . I'll walk!" Freddie Said with a very fake exciting voice.

            The city is loud , Freddie Benson's heart beat was louder. "Spencer, come here. Can we have a little brother to brother talk in the lobby?" Freddie Asked him.
"I've been waiting for this my whole life." Spencer Replied to Freddie with a sharp smirk.

The boys walked outside and down the hall silently until they reached the lobby.
A few minutes later he left the lobby. Leaving a thought in Carly's head. Why on earth would he need to talk to spencer??? She pondered.