" our plan is working Spencer." Sam Said to Spencer in the hallway outside the apartment , ears glued to the door. "Are you sure you are okay about your ex boyfriend with you're best friend?" Spencer Said to her. "If Carly is in love with him, that's fine because I know Freddy loves both of us. If you love him let him go." Sam Said. "I don't believe anything you said was Worley true. It's too cheesy for you." Spencer Replied. "You're right. I've gone right back to hating him." She Replied. " That's the Sam I know." Spencer Replied.

"You down for a game of assassin?" Spencer Asked.

" YOU KNOW IT!" Sam Replied.

It was around 10;30 at night when Spencer came into the apartment to go to bed and he found Freddy crying in a pool of tears as Carly was asleep on his shoulder. "What did you do?" Spencer Asked him .
"We watched moon over Mississippi." Freddy Said. "WITHOUT ME? Seriously." Spencer Asked him with every bit of seriousness in his tone. "It's playing non stop all night." Freddy Said. "I'm going to get a party pal of neopolatin ice cream and pull an all nighter." Spencer Replied.

Knock knock

"Oh shoot it's your mom Freddy" Spencer Shouted looking threw the tiny door window. "Uh what do I do I can't wake up Carly!" Freddy Said. "Alright I'm coming in and I've brought the Lysol!"

Gulp.

" Ahhhhhh you're sleeping with a girl!" Mrs Benson Yelled as she barged in and saw them. "Mom she fell asleep in my shoulder there's a difference between- why do I even try!" Freddy Yelled in reply. He got up from the couch safely not waking up Carly.
"just spray me down and let's get this over with." He Said holding his arms out while his mom was spraying hIm.

The next morning, Carly woke up in her bed. "Where is Freddy?" Carly Asked Spencer who was sitting right in front of her. "He went home last night after getting drowned in Lysol by Ms Benson." He Replied. "Oh my gosh I'm gonna be late ." She yelled jumping out of her bed.

At school, she ran into Freddy at her locker. Making the awkward reach above Freddy everyday wasn't fun, well for him. Everyday while Carly was reaching over him he would stand up and hit his head on her elbows. "Ahhh!" Freddy Yelled. "Not that I don't like being with you between every class, but is there a way I can change lockers." Freddy Asked Carly.
"Only if you want to change with Sam and sometimes she leaves old tuna sandwiches in there." Carly Replied. Freddy nodded his head in disgust. "You know I enjoyed last night Freddy." Carly Said with a serious smile.
"You missed the ending were-" Freddy started to say. "Where I kissed you." Carly Said. "Wait that never-" he started to reply but before he knew it he was embraced by Carly in a very long kiss on the lips. And boy did he enjoy that.

Woah