02

Sam was swatting at Spencer while he was driving for flushing 3 day old burritos down the toilet. She claims they are still perfectly good and could've been eaten. Carly and Freddie were sitting in the back seat awkwardly staring at each other. They didn't really know what to do at this point in their life. Did they like each other or-not?

               "You okay kids?" Spencer Yelled from the drivers seat . " Yeah we are fine, Spence." Carly Said in an annoyed tone like she couldn't be bothered to speak up. " Ahhh! Here we are. Roll out!" Sam Yelled as Spencer parked at the groovy smoothie. It was unusual for Sam to say something like that.

                "After You..." Freddy Said holding the door for Carly, Sam,
And Spencer.  He is such a gentlemen. Carly thought to her self. Was she falling for him?  They sat down at a table and waited for t-bo to take their order.
                 The car ride home was quiet and awkward, just like the ride there.
" Freddy it's only 6:30 wanna come-" Carly started to say. "I'd love to hang out with you tonight." Freddy interrupted. "My mom wants me home tonight, see ya at school!" Sam Said as she left the apartment. "Well that's the lie of a century. Her mom never cares where she is!" Carly Said to Freddy. He giggled. "Uh socko knows a guy who knows a dude that can help me with a stature so I'm going to meet him bye!" Spencer Said as he left the house.
" and behave! Keep it PG." He added

" SPENCERRRRR!" Carly Yelled annoyingly.

The pair sat on the couch an equal distance apart whilst Carly was digging through the couch seats looking for the remote. "Ahhh got it!" Freddy Said pulling it out from the hole in the arm of the couch. " I told Spencer to quit that!" She Screamed.

Carly clicked on the tv and started flipping through channels. "Okay. Cloudy with a chance of meatballs or some local version of moon over Mississippi?" Carly Said to him. "Moon over Mississippi is fine as long as you don't make fun of me if I cry!" Freddy Said.