07

"I'm so sorry!" Carly Yelled as they walked out of the urgent care,'with Freddie's arm casted up. It was and accident." He reassured her. "But it don't seem like an accident." Carly Said. "You're fine." He Replied.

"Hey mom..." Freddie Said as he walked through the door quietly trying to head to his room without her noticing. "Ahhhhh! What's that !" She yelled as she started digging through the cabinets to find her Lysol. "I-broke my arm in a school locker. But it's minor. It'll only take 2 weeks to heal." He Replied. "Come here my precious baby let me Lysol you!"She yelled dragging him into the kitchen and beginning to spray him.
The good thing about this is that he can still hold stuff and he can still type. Because sam and Carly definitely don't know how connect a camera to a website.
So that assured Freddie with a sigh of relief.

Message from Carly:
Freddy!iCarly starts in 35 minutes get over here!

" oh shoot!" He Yelled. He totally forgot. "How will you do iCarly fredward?" His mom said to him. "I'll set the camera on a trypod. They dint even know how to turn it on!" He replied grabbing his bag and dashing out the door. "A tri-What?" His mother questioned, but he was already out the door.
             "Okay I'm here." He Said barging into Spencer's apartment. "Hey Freddieo!" Spencer Yelled . "Carly is upstairs."
           He started going up in the elevator