Carly woke up and tumbled oof her bed, and realized it was 5:00 and saturday. she looked up and saw Sam in her face. 

"GET UP NOW!" SHe yelled. "WHat why are you yelling...?" SHe asked.

"We are going to the groovy smoothie, and then we are going to the lock in, remember?" Sam yelled at her,

Oh yeah the lock in she thought.

                                          Carly realized how awful she looked so she grabbed a pair of jeans, a gray t-shirt, and topped it with a Black beanie and some Nike's. She brushed her hair out and and brushed her teeth, She felt she still needed to impress Freddie, knowing he literally loved her no matter what, they were not really 'in a relationship' which she actually planned on bringing up to him tonight.

                                       They left to go to the groovy smoothie, and as she walked in, it felt like she was hit by lighting, she saw Freddie, wearing the most simple thing ever, just a t-shirt and jeans, and he was just so freaking cute.  Sam , on the other hand, just walked in and started talking.

"Hey fredbag. Hey gibby." Sam yelled slamming her phone down on the table.

"Yall wanna bell pepper on a stick?" T-Bo said as he approached the table with his pepper ca bob.

" You know it! everything  tastes better on a stick." sam said.

Freddie gave her a disgusted look as Sam grabbed a raw pepper of of T-Bo's favorite stick and just straight up ate it. 

"You ordered without us?" Carly asked Gibby and Freddie.

"Sorry, you were so late I thought I was about to get stood up." Freddie apologized.

"Yeah-sorry..." Carly said to him. He nodded and tried to move the convo along until his pear phone lit up the time was 7:00 and they needed to go.

" GUys lets go to lock in now." Freddie yelled. The groovy smoothie was not too far from school or from their apartment building, so thats why they were there often. 

" Ahhhhh the sweet smell of lock in!" Sam yelled walking through the door.

" Me, Freddie, and Gibby are going to work on our project." Carly said pulling the both of them down the hall. 

"Guys we are not working on our project we already finished it, remember? We ar here to help with other people's!" Freddie said to her and Gibby.

" Exactly, so we are gonna prank Sam." Carly said.

" DO you want me and Freddie dead?" Gibby asked.

"No of course not! soooooo. I have flavorless liquid melatonin.."

"What about it?" Freddie asked her with a confused look.

"We are gonna pour it in her waho punch." Carly said

"And then we write on her head when she falls asleep." She added.

"What are we writing on her head?" Freddie.

" I am best friends with icky cousin Amanda."  Carly said.

the group gigled for a while.

"Alright i'll do it but she'll kill us." Gibby said.