09

As they left the gas station, Freddie was alarmed by Carly, his Carly, running at full speed up to him wrapping her arms around his neck and giving him a  little peck on the cheek.  "I am so glad you are safe." she said releasing him and moving on to do the same to Sam, minus the kiss.   "Yeah and lung cancer less." Sam added on. As her looks expressed, Carly did not know what happened. Until she noticed Freddie's nose bleeding. "ah-" he said as Carly reach up to touch his nose. "Wow what happened?"Carly asked, "He was punched by some dude because him and Sam would not take a puff of a cigarette." Spencer added on.

"Your wrist okay?" she asked him. 

                                                 He nodded with a yes and got in the car to drive home, after picking up a case of waho punch, "Sam did the broken nose test on me. it hurt but apparently I do not have a broken nose." Freddie said as he was in the back seat pf the taxi  with Sam and Carly. 

"Too bad you still have a broken wrist." Carly said shamefully

"WOuld you quit that! It was an accident!" He yelled in reply. 

                                      sam giggled and eventually the two girls fell asleep, one on each side of his shoulder. 

"Apparently you have soft shoulders." Spencer giggled as he looked in the back seat.

" I guess?" He replied with a giggle.

" You know, the girls have been all over you since you became !6> What is your technique?" Spencer asked him.

"UH...-puberty?" he laughed.

"That is GOLD! Ha-ha!" Spencer said laughing really loud and hard. 

                                         Sam woke up and realizied she was on Freddie's shoulder, and jumped off him quickly.

"Why did you let me sleep on your shoulder?" Sam asked,

"I saved your ear from popping." HE replied, quite fast as if he was prepared for her to ask him.

'Uh-well thanks I guess." she replied, you could tell she was hiding a blush.

                                       "Alright-kiddos!"  they said as they pulled up  to the bush well apartment building and Freddie picked up Carly and started packing her in.  

"You have got quite the muscle Fredwad."  Sam snarled as they walked into his her apartment.

"Fredwad? Haven't heard that one in a while." He laughed.

"It is only 2;00, wanna head down to the groovy smoothie later when Carly wakes up? I heard t-bo is bringing back the bell peppers on a stick!" 

" Yeah maybe..."  he went up the elevator into Carly's room, and laid her down in her bed

She looks so cute when she is asleep.

He thought to himself. He gave her a kiss on the forehead and left the room, and closed her bedroom door softly.