After You Read

And so you've made it this far so I'm pretty much going to tell you what you need to know so that the rest of the story can be pursued.
____________________________________

So this is the part where I tell you guys some important info before you guys move on to the next book...

Sequel?: The sequel will be called Journey to a Better End II. I decided to use Roman numerals since I think it looks cooler than actually putting a number there. I'll use my old cover so that you guys can easily find it but I'll be coming up with a new one to the best of my ability (not gonna be too good but whatever...I'll try it out). I should have the preparations for the next book done and published some time next week.

Thank Yous?: If you made it this far, why would I not thank you?! Thanks for reading and if you voted and/or commented you get a double thanks! And if you plan on continuing to the next book, you get a triple thanks.

Quick Question?: Well I sort of have one. Whenever it is that I completely finish this book, I plan to pick back up on writing (Elsword Character) x reader books again but I got another idea. Would you guys be interested in a book of One Shots? I've never done one before and I don't know how good I'd be at it but people seem to like One Shots...I think. I don't know. Also, if you guys have and questions about my books or potential books, just let me know.
I think that's it for this part. I've got a sequel to start so until whenever you awesome readers read another of my works!