(1) Park Jaehwa Profile

(Faceclaim: Jeon Soyeon)

Stage Name: Jae (제이)
Birth Name: Park Jae-hwa (박재화)
Position: Main Dancer, Lead Vocalist, Visual
Birthday: July 29th, 1999
Age: 20 (Korean age: 21)
Zodiac Sign: Leo
Height: 165 cm (5'5″)
Weight: –
Blood Type: AB

Jae Facts:

– Was placed into the group by Hongjoong and considers herself very close with him.

– She was born in Iksan, North Jeolla, South Korea, but moved to Los Angeles, California, United States between the ages six to fourteen.

– Is considered one of the mood makers of the group. (VLive with Mingi)

– Jae's name means "Respect and beauty, One who is rich and prosperous."

– Dancing has been her passion from a very young age.

– She wanted to become an idol because she wanted to express herself and tell her story through her voice and graceful body movements. (Codename is ATEEZ ep. 1)

–  Her role models are BTS' Jimin, and Sunmi.

– Coming back to Korea at the age of fourteen she moved in with her grandparents who took care of her and supported her dream to become an idol. (KQ Fellaz ep. 13)

– Revealed that her hidden talent is that she's a very good actress and can make herself cry on command and she can rap very well. (MTVNews).

– Speaks Korean and English fluently. Is attempting to learn Chinese. (Solo VLive)

– Attempts to help the members learn the English language. (Solo VLive)

–  Fans believe that Jae is the soulmate of fellow ATEEZ member San.

– Likes to be hugged but won't initiate skinship unless she really can't help it.

– She is close friends with Mark Lee (NCT), Jungwoo (NCT), Gahyeon (DREAMCATCHER),  Hyunjin (Stray Kids), and E:U (EVERGLOW).

– Jae would like to explore the world with the members, so they can take photos and have great memories together.

– Doesn't understand why people think it's weird that she's the only girl in an 9 person group.

– Enjoys her sleep and her cuddles with her Stray Dog plush toy (Gojo) that was sent to her, when she lived in the US, from her grandparents.

– Is know for her stage presence and facial expression on and off stage.

– Loves when it rains because it makes her feel calm. (Solo VLive)

– Mottos : (1) Let all that you do be done in love. (2) Be the blossom of hope that never wilts.