(56) Breaking News!

Confirmed: Hwanwoong of ONEUS and Jaehwa of ATEEZ have broken up

Breaking News!

It's officially over for hot new K-pop couple, Hwanwoong and Jaehwa. The ONEUS and ATEEZ singers confirmed on May 14th that they've ended their relationship, after five months of going public with the romance.

"It is true that Hwanwoong and Jaehwa have recently parted ways," RBW Entertainment confirmed on May 14th, just hours after SBS funE reported that the pair had decided to end their romance. The ONEUS and ATEEZ singers had just gone public with their relationship at the beginning of January, but in less than half a year, they've decided to separate to focus on their individual careers. "Hwanwoong and Jaehwa will do their best in their fields," the initial report claims.

Sometimes, things that start up very quickly also end just as fast, and it seems like that's the case for two of K-pop's favorite artists, ONEUS's Hwanwoong and ATEEZ's Jaehwa. Their relationship was confirmed on Feb. 25th, but unfortunately, it looks like Hwanwoong and Jaehwa have broken up, which is a real bummer.

Hwanwoong's agency, RBW Entertainment, confirmed the breakup Friday, according to a report by Soompi.com.

"It is true that Hwanwoong and Jaehwa have recently parted ways," RBW Entertainment was quoted as saying. The agency, however, did not disclose the time or reason for their breakup.

As of writing, Jaehwa's agency, KQ Entertainment, has yet to issue a statement.

( hello! it's been a while! I'm back with ideas. nobody is ready & nobody is safe )