(41) Jaeyoung Ship Moments

Wooyoung: VLive

When you have a younger brother they're either annoying or loving and with Wooyoung in her life Jae had both of those things. No they aren't really related, but they know where they stand in each other's lives. She's like an older sister he can be clingy with just to get on her nerves while he is just like a younger brother that thinks he is adorable until she wants to cover his mouth so make the noise stop. They acted like children to be truthful. What do young brothers and sisters usually do when they're bored? They play games!
~
"ATINY wants us to play a game...what should we play?", thinking over the question she gave out a few answers until they decided on a try not to laugh contest, if you show even the tiniest bit of teeth that counts as a laugh.

Turning towards the blonde haired boy she took a deep breath to compose herself. Both of them closed their eyes and opened them on the count of three already on the verge of giggles. "What did the bread say when it hit the wall?", pushing her lips into a thin line at joke she already knew the punchline to Jae almost let out a laugh, "Ppang!".Shaking her head she wasted no time in retaliating, "What's the ocean's favorite number?", quickly pointing an accusing finger at Wooyoung, he immediately shook his head no as a way to tell her he hadn't laughed at the terrible joke that he also knew the punchline to, "10!". Hearing a knock at the door they both glanced back and forth between it and each other. Pushing him towards the door she moved into his spot and waved at the phone eyes going over the many comments flooding in. Rolling her eyes at the arguing going on at the door she got up from her spot and quickly let the older boy in making Wooyoung let out a whine that he was going to take her away from him.

Taking her spot back on the bed she felt herself get squished between the two of them and let out a sigh. "Our live has been crashed. It is no longer just Jaeyoung, it's WooSanJae." silence overcame Jae and Wooyoung as San said his hellos to ATINY. Glancing down at the phone in Wooyoung's hand the younger two couldn't help but laugh as the older boys face seemed way too close on the screen. "Why are you two laughing?", the two shared a knowing look before Wooyoung spoke up, "because you're funny, nodding her head at the statement rather quickly she turned her focus back to the camera. "What should we play now?" Raising an eyebrow several times she smiled to herself before pushing herself back on to the bed waiting for their suggestions. "Staring contest?", "whoever blinks gets flicked?" Nodding her head she motioned for the two of them to go first. Giving them a countdown she watched them highly amused by the facial expressions they were starting to make. "San blinked!", with two accusing fingers pointed his way he didn't bother trying to defend himself and instead let Wooyoung flick his forehead.

Cringing at the sound she turned her body towards Wooyoung and prepared herself to play against him. On the count of three both eyes were open and staring into his. Holding back her laughter from the face he immediately started making she backed up a bit before feeling air being blown into her face.

Letting out a small squeal at the air and even louder squeal as she slipped off the edge of the bed the room went silent both boys quickly leaned off the edge to make sure she was ok. Wooyoung had cheated and blew air into her face to get her to lose, but he hasn't expected her to actually fall off of the bed! To be fair Jae wasn't expecting it either. Clawing at the blankets she raised a hand towards the younger boy as if she were asking for help, help was not what she wanted, oh no what she wanted was revenge. Feeling his hand grab on to hers she swiftly pulled Wooyoung down with her causing the whole room was filled with laughter from all three of them.

Following the previous chaos they finally calmed down and were back in their normal spots on the bed this time preparing Jae to receive the penalty. Flinching a few times feeling his finger press against her forehead, her eyes closed tightly awaiting the painful sting yet was met with the light tap of his finger instead. Opening her eyes to look at the two boys, "Why?", she questioned knowing it was odd for them to treat her any different than the way they treated each other. "We could never actually hurt you, we're not that mean. It's a love flick! San doesn't get those." Snickering at the comment she didn't have to look at him to know he was glaring at the younger boy. Quickly pulling him into her embrace they sat there teasingly giggling at the disgusted expression on his face. Oh! The perks of having a little brother!

( I feel like this was awful and rushed... I could've done better. Wooyoung, I'm so sorry.)