(19) Jaesang Ship Moment

Yeosang: Oh my god, they were roommates...
[VLive]

    Comments flooded the screen, some wishing good health and happiness, some saying their hellos and some already asking the whereabouts of the other members. "Where is Jae?", Looking up at the camera Seonghwa thought to himself where their only female member could be at the moment, but no words left his mouth. Instead they left Yeosang's, "She said she'd be here soon. She promised.", Nodding his head in remembrance Seonghwa confirmed what the brown haired boy had just said, "Ah yes, she promised Yeosang that she would come by to see him before she left to go eat with Yunho."

    To be honest Seonghwa didn't completely understand why Jae had promised to come by the room and he wasn't really sure why Yeosang was looking forward to it so much. It wasn't like she was coming by after to bring him food so he was kind of curious as to why Yeosang couldn't keep his eyes off of the door and his mind off of Jae. If only he knew that this was all over something that he could literally get any time he wanted.
~
    She had told Yunho that she'd call and tell him when she was ready, but after being on the plane so long, and because of how tired she felt, Jae decided to take a shower before anything else. After she sat on her bed contemplating if food was really worth leaving the bed, that seemed to get even more comfortable the longer she laid there, she let her hair air dry, she threw on one of her long sleeve shirts and whatever pants she thought matched. Her eyes glanced over at the bed next to hers, it was Yeosang's, he probably still wanted to her to come see him even if she was going to be seeing him later that night. She had promised she'd at least go see him after she rejected doing a VLive with him and Seonghwa. Eyes now narrowed on her own bed she let out a sigh before grabbing her key card and leaving the room so that she could fulfill her promise to the older boy.

    She had to walk passed two of the other boys rooms to get to Seonghwa's room, the first belonging to Wooyoung and Jongho the duo that she'd probably bother once she got back from eating, and next would be San and Mingi...the two that she'd most likely avoid from how loud they were just from her being on the other side of the door. She's not sure who let them be roommates, but to whoever did? What were you thinking?! She shook her head at their loudness not even wanting to attempt to imagine what they were doing as she stopped at her destinations. Knocking a few times she waited until the door cracked open and then let herself in.

    Her name was shouted in excitement from the mouths of both of the boys motioning for her to come say hello to ATINY. Placing herself next to Yeosang on the bed her head tilted at the screen, watching the comments go by faster than she could read. "My appearance is not well right now. I'm sorry, but ATINY, I love you!", waving both of hands at the phone while flashing a big smile Jae completely missed the look she received from Yeosang about her comment on her appearance. "ATINYs are calling you a liar." Her head snapped towards Seonghwa who looked up from the phone he held to scroll the through the comments. She didn't know whether to feel flattered or not, but she knew the fans seen her differently than she saw herself so she thanked them nonetheless.

    "I'm here to fulfill my promise to Yeosang before I leave so...", Jae shrugged her shoulders and waved at the camera one last time before standing up and hugged the beanie wearing boy. Feeling him wrap his arms around her and lean his head on to her chest she smiled. "All he wanted was a hug?!" Seonghwa exclaimed while attempting to contain his smile that wasn't hard to miss from their cuteness. "Yeah! He said he wanted a hug before I left so I promised him I'd give him one!" The bickering between the two over what Seonghwa thought was a silly promise was completely blocked out by Yeosang. He sat there with a content smile holding the one girl who honestly meant the world to him. He was in his own little world of Euphoria until he felt her pull away, a prominent pout on his face until she reassured him that she'd see him later.
~
    They both watched her leave, not without giving her their orders for the food they wanted her to bring back, and continued on with their live. The comments gushing about how they thought the relationship between Yeosang and Jae was the cutest thing they'd ever seen. The comments brought a small smile and tinge of red to the younger boys face causing Seonghwa to shake his head and laugh a little in amusement, "You do realize you're roommates right?"