(30) MinJae Ship Moment

Mingi: VLive & Weekly Idol

[VLive]

    Jae thought Mingi was the funniest person ever and there's no denying it because it's become a well known fact. She literally laughs at anything and everything the boy does even if it's not that funny which is how she ended up in holding her stomach with tears in her eyes.

Looking over at the boy she shook her head as he continued mimicking the other boys getting their mannerisms spot on bringing more joy to the older girls heart. He watched as she let herself fall back on the bed a wide smile on her face because of the laughter he caused- that's what made it so special. He was the one causing her so much happiness and that's all he ever wanted when it came to being in her life...

Realizing he had been staring at her he subtly cleared his throat and moved towards the phone to read the comments. "Is Jae ok? I don't know... Are you ok?", Giving a thumbs up in response Jae pushed her self up on to her elbows, "My turn?" Receiving a nod from Mingi she quickly thought of who to imitate in the group... Curling her lip she quickly performed part of the choreo of Pirate King causing Mingi to throw his back with laughter already having an idea of who she was pretending to be. "Wooyoung! Wooyoung!" Jae laughed and clapped her hands in delight when he shouted the correct name then proceeded to copy her previous movements. Moving on to the next member Jae smirked a bit to herself before imitating Mingi in the Say My Name choreo. He was focused but couldn't quite figure out who she was imitating until he asked her to do it again.

His mouth dropped in shock, "Is that supposed to be me?!", nodding her head in response to his question she wasn't prepared for him to throw himself at her and she certainly wasn't prepared for his fingers to dig into her sides. Laughter from the two once again filled the room nothing but happiness and positivity radiating off of the scene before the viewers. There never seemed to be a dull moment when they were together and that was something they both were so secretly grateful for.

~

[Weekly Idol; ONEUS & ATEEZ]

    Jae has been thrilled with the news of ATEEZ being on the show with ONEUS and so far it lived up to the hype and everything else she had hoped for. Both groups had performed their new songs, they introduced themselves individually, she revealed her secret talent, and she even sang with Jongho and San, but what happened next she wasn't prepared for.

They had put together a gourd with a very special phrase inside and all they needed to do was break the gourd first and they would win! Simple, right? Wrong.

Watching Hwanwoong enthusiastically run around waving to show off his headband she cheered and smiled at his cuteness as one of the mcs began to speak. "You are nine and six respectively. Can an ATEEZ member who's close to ONEUS members join ONEUS?", Shaking her head as Mingi walked over to the other group without a second thought. Her eyes slowly widened in shock as he turned around and grabbed her hand to drag her into the group with him looking back at Hongjoong with eyes that jokingly screamed for help she reached her hand out to her boys until Mingi grabbed her other hand and held them in his own. "Will it be alright? Are you sure?", to Hwanwoong's question she shook her head once more standing between Mingi and Keonhee for a moment not moving an inch, laughter held in, even as they did their intro. Eyes moving quickly over to her actual group she acted fast slipping her hands out of Mingi's and running back over to hide behind Yunho giving everyone a good laugh at her actions and how she now appeared to be nervous. Picking up a few of the hacky sacks Jae tossed one up and caught it with ease waiting for the green light from one of the mcs to begin throwing them at the gourd.

With the sound of the whistle all hell broke loose with the loud sounds of the gold colored gourds being hit, words of encouragement, and yelling from both teams... mainly Keonhee asking not to be killed as he attempted to collect more hacky sacks off of the floor.

With one last throw it fell open letting the balloons and streamers free around them showing that ATEEZ were the lucky ones to break the gourd. The winning group erupted into cheers at the sight jumping with joy and relishing in their victory. Brows furrowed in confusion watching as Mingi attempted to celebrate their win with them only to be pushed back with ONEUS by Hongjoong and hit with a hacky sack by Jae. His head snapped in her direction causing her to hold her hands up to block herself backing up in the process as he walked towards her. She struggled to keep him at an arms distance before giving up and letting him pull her into his arms just as the mcs announced that ATEEZ were the winners.

((Guess who's back! Back again! Lmao hi everyone! I've seen your comments and your messages so I'd just like to let you all know that my writers block is officially gone, for now, and I will be working on all of my stories very soon! I hope you enjoy this chapter and continue to look forward to those in the future. 💛 ))