Chapter One: The Letter

The light shining through your window wakes you up as the sun rises.  You get up, quiet not to wake anyone, and creep down the stairs to your kitchen.  You make some toast and you munch it for a few minutes After your toast you make your way outside for your daily jog in the late July heat.  Privet Drive was a quiet place in the mornings and as you jog past number 4 you see the door open a little and you stop.  You walk towards the door and you see a boy in scraggly clothes about your age and he opens the door wider. 

"Hello." he whispers to you.

"Hi!" you whisper back.

You had never seen him before, but you had also been home schooled for your entire life.  You hear a yell from inside and the boy closes the door.  As you jog back to your house, you think of the boy's features.  He had shaggy jet black hair, green eyes, long bangs, and wire rimmed glasses.  You think about how cute he looked until you hear your mother calling you, breaking your thoughts about the boy.  As you walk into the kitchen, you see your parents worried faces.
"Mum, dad, what's wrong?" you asked with a puzzled expression.

"(Y/n), we have hid the truth from you long enough." your mother says as you sit down at the table, "This will be hard to explain, but..."

"You are a witch (y/n), part of the wizarding world.  In fact we are one of the most important families of the entire world. " your father barges in, "The majority of all this is too hard for you to comprehend, but here is one thing we can tell you.  You are going to a school called Hogwarts.  It is a wizarding school and you will learn magic there."

As your father says this, your mother pulls out a wand and does the simple levitation charm.  Your mouth hangs open as your dog floats around the room. 

"Wait, so all of the breaking glasses when I was little was magic?!" you say.

"Now you get it!" your parents say at the same time. 

"Here is your letter sweetheart, we will let you read it." your mother says as she hands you a fancy looking letter. It said:

As you read over the list of books and things, you go up to your mother and ask, "Where are we going to find these things?"

"It's a place called Diagon Alley.  You will get things like your own owl, wand, and I think we will buy you your own broom for practice." your mother says as she looks to your father for a confirming look and he nods. 

"We will send an owl to the school straight away! Then after that we will go to get your books." your mother said with a slight squeal. Well, this will be interesting you can't help but thinking.

_____________________________________________

HELLO MY BEAUTIFUL BABIES!!! I hope y'all are having a wonderful Friday and yeah. Sorry for the short chapters, more to come, love you all!