Chapter Two: Diagon Alley

A/N: Ok, so I know that this in chronologically correct, I'm sorry if that makes you mad, but imma do it any way. Also, imma add a little sister to the story, sorry for not putting her in earlier. She is 1 year younger.  Hope you enjoy;)
____________________________________________

You walk into a little pub called the Leaky Caldron and people stare at you as you walk through with their mouths wide open.  As you shoot glares at them, they shut their mouths and look away.  You take your sister  Clairity's hand and turn your head away. 

Your parents lead you into a small alley in the back and you say, "Why are we here? There is nothing but a trash can and a brick wall."

Your mother smirks as she pulls out her wand and taps the wall in three places.  The wall seems to melt away as your mother stands back.  As you walk hand in hand with Clairity, more people stare at you. 

Your father whispers onto your ear, "Hold your head high and walk to get your robes.  We will meet you in there once we have gotten our money."

"May Clairity come with m-me?" you say with a quiver in your voice.

"No, sweetheart, she has to come with us. You will be fine." your father tells you back. You nod and look back, but they were already gone. 

You find a door that says Madam Malkin's Robes for all Occasions.  As you walk in, there is a little chime and you see a bell above your head.  When you walk farther into the store and up to the counter, a boy's voice stops you in your tracks. 

"(Y/n) (l/n)? Is that really you?!" the boy says with wonder in his voice.

"Y-y-y-yes," you say scared "and who are you?"

"I'm Draco, Draco Malfoy."

"Well, you know who I am, but how?" you say still scared.

"I have heard stories about your family.  I've also seen muggle pictures of you. I have to say, you are even more stunning in person." Draco says with a blush.  You blush too, but it soon fades.  The woman who you think must be Madam Malkin comes out.

"Sweethearts, please go and stand on the stools so I can measure you." the woman says in a sweet voice.  You go and get up on one if the stools.   As her assistant is pinning up the robes, the door chimes and a boy walks in.  The boy looks familiar as you turn your head to look at him.  When your eyes adjust to the light, you realize it was the boy from number 4 Privet Drive. 

Hey everyone, so sorry for the wait, I am having end of the year exams right now, so ya, again sorry! Love y'all