Introduction

Jasmine: live with her mother and her mother's boyfriend who constantly sexual abuse her. Turning a blind eye to any one else she only cares about her two friends Ocean and Skye. She likes Lucifer and he doesn't know.

Ocean: She was basically a normal girl who cared to much for everyone and everything. Trying not to be noticed she talked to wrong people: Jasmine and Skye. She likes Damon and he doesn't know.

Skye: she was the way worst from Jasmine (in personality of course) no one dared to look in her eyes or the group it self. Managing to keep her cool because of Jasmine, Ocean could of died.
She likes Xavion but doesn't know it.

Lucifer: The mafia leader of 'The Blue   Eclipse'. He likes Jasmine. There is not much to say about him but all the girls in school is all him. He was blamed for something he didn't do.

Damon: He is Lucifer brother and his right hand man. He wouldn't do anything with out him. Not to mention the girls like him to. But he likes Ocean.

XAVIER: Has a major part in this story. He may do somethings that he may not regret. He's also apart of Lucifer's mafia. But doing what he did may destroy some relationship. And yes the girls are all over him too. An yet he likes Skye.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Please read and consider this book. It my first book so please be patient with me.

Hugs and kisses from me nafee