Chapter 2

Ok this chapter may be a bit confusing there would be fights but not the physical one tho. I mean come on the like each other but when times come they will notice it.

------------------------————————————

Skye POV

I can't believe my fucking ears. Jasmine just said Romeo and Juliet. Like the fuck. She could of said something different but knowing how she is. She probably has something up her sleeve and it's gonna be a blast.

"Jasmine...... Why did you say that you could of said something else? Did you see how they all looked at us, I mean come on you should of said somethings else!" Ocean yelled at her while walking home from school today.

Jasmine turned around and glared at Ocean I know this was not gonna turn out good, cause Jasmine is short tempered and will fuck up Ocean with one blink of an eye.

"What did you just say?" Jasmine eyes were burning holes right through her body as she tries to hide behind me.

"Oh no bitch! You better deal with this on your own!" I shouted at her cause I didn't want to be in there fight. I moved out the way and she looked like she was about to have a mental break down.

In that same time a Lamborghini stop in front of us and Ocean was in an awe after she almost got killed.

In shock too Jasmine just walked off like if it was nothing. I mean I know it's Friday and we got our thing to do but there is Lamborghini right in front of us.

"Hey are you guys gonna get in or stare at us!" Xavier shouted at us.

"Oh bitch not today. I'm pretty sure you ain't just shout at me. Cause I maybe be a girl but I can still kick you white ass across the street!" I found myself saying this I never gotten this angry before even Jasmine turned around and give me a thumbs up for what I did.

Walking off on them Ocean followed to suit.

After what seem like 5minutes of walking we finally came across my house. It wasn't much but it did the job.

Getting inside we quickly ran up the stairs to my bedroom because of a drunken man sleeping on my mother couch. I'm pretty sure mother who he is so left it alone.

In my bedroom Jasmine sat on my bed and so did Ocean. They were talking out their differences between them and soon after they hugged. Witch made me better about the situation.

"Are you guys ready?" I said with a hope of breaking the silence in the room.

You guy are probably wondering what me mean by that. It's a Friday the day before the weekend and we always look good for some weird reason. I'm not sure about.

Getting dressed, we would all wear the same thing once we agreed on it.

Finally making our decision we got dress with a high waist pants and a crop that says ' Don't test me ' across our chest and yes we had different colors. The shoes were mainly not the problem but Ocean had a convers on and Jasmine had on one those wedged low cut boots. I can't remember the name of the damn shoes but I hope you understand me. I myself I'm wearing a normal sneakers.

The hair was easy since all of us had long hair we just let it fall on our shoulders and we were done.

Walking out of the house we all stop in our tracks as that same Lamborghini was in front of my house  and the 'infamous bad boys' were standing up out side of it.

Sighing loudly we forget that we had a project to do with them. Walking down the stairs, I saw how they all look at us and bit their lips but I didn't care about the other I only cared about Xavier.