chapter 9

JASMINE PIC

SKYE POV

"Hey jazzy? You think ocean will save us or leave us here like the bitch she was."

"Probably but knowing her she won't leave us here for long or let us get hurt hopefully"she said while looking outside the window.

"Jazzy?"

"What is your problem hoe I'm trying to find to get a way o..."she snapped.

"Shut the fuck up and listen geesh you always getting triggered!" I snapped back then took a quick pause to continue, "Anyway I know you're hiding something from all of us but I know what it is and I want you to tell me what you're hiding"

JASMINE POV

This bitch figured it out, damn I knew I should of never called him but say what I'll just go with the flow and tell her but hopefully she doesn't get upset with me for breaking the code, damn this smart ass bitch.

"Skye I know I shouldn't of broken the code but I want something better than being mean and disrespectful to people who don't really deserve it,I want a person besides you guys to talk to,to touch,to feel comforted,to finally release and be happy!!!"

I started to break down as I heard my own breaking voice shouting at the person I wanted to never hurt in life and but for some weird reason I don't feel regretful of what I'm saying because it's true,I wanted better for myself and for all of us but we can't reach there if all we do is create borders to block out others it's just not right.

I can see how she was surprised at my sudden confession but I really want to get it off my chest even if it means hurting my closest friends but I have to do it

"Jasmine if you want to break the fucking code do whatever you want but if he does anything to get me or you on our nerves I swear to hell I will cut his dick off and give to his dogs"she then suddenly shouted at me.

Skye said those words with so much hate and sincerest that I didn't believe it was her for the first time I've seen my sister being this aggressive and honest that it scared me to a point where I forgot what we were talking about.

"Smph I hate guys who think everyone is after them,sigh but it can't be helped if you like him then,go for it but don't expect me to give you advice for shit I don't care about"

Skye smiled and I swore that I've never seen these sides of her before.She got down to me on the floor and hugged me then pinched my neck were the mark was,I love my friends no I love my family this is the family I would love to have but sadly my real family are fucking asses.

Sigh

"So... Did Lucifer give you that?" She interrogated me while poking my neck. In a split second as I was about to answer her question when suddenly ocean came in running with a loaded gun that she was holding to carelessly for my liking we immediately got up and went to her,the bastard passed us and kept running yelling start to run dumb bitches.

Ocean's POV

I was going to get them something fruity to eat when the devil himself connor came in and gave me a glare that I swore made me frightened

"You're friends with them!? aren't you!!?"he questioned me spitting every word out of his mouth with only hate and disgust and this somewhat made me feel small again as if I was slowly turning back to the person I was before I met jazzy and skye.

"And so what!! am I wrong for caring I'm still doing my job aren't I "I spit with more venom than he gave to me,I hate to admit that doing this could cost my family lives but I still considered jazzy and skye family so I won't let them get hurt,I felt myself slowly letting go of the old me.

"Listen I never intended to hurt you I just wanted to let you work finish pay off and leave without getting hurt but if you mess with me and my work then I swear to you that you,your friends and your family wil-" he was cut off by the distant gun shot.

UMMMMM

WATTPAD IS GIVING TROUBLE AND HALF THE CHAPTER DISAPPEARED.

SORRY IF IT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE