CHAPTER 6

SKYE ABOVE

Connor pov

"Ocean you need to go and check on the girls that just arrived." I told her.

She looked terrified as usual, but with a mixture of sadness this time.

I wonder what's wrong with her.

Get up from my desk I walked up to her with my body towering over her's at 6'7. She flinch a little bit making me try my hardest not laugh because she's so cute.

Raising my hand to touch her, I got a knee in my man-hood

" You little -" I couldn't finish that sentence because -

Well because she picked up my gun and had it pointed at my head. I never thought that she could do something like this to me.

Well she's in the weapons department. She should know how to use one.

Shouldn't she?

"If you ever try to touch me again..... You're a dead man!" She said with rage in her eyes, and she left the room.

What's her problem?

I was just gonna help her.

Why did she react that way. Well I should not be bothered by it.

She would not trying it again.

I hope.

OCEAN POV

I can't believe they got to new girls that they're just gonna miss up.

I hope I don't have to watch like last time.

Approaching the door at the end of hallway. I took a deep breath and open the door.

What I saw after was at least heart breaking.

Skye and Jasmine.

Their face had a blank facial expressions. As Jasmine slowly nod as Skye's mouth hang open.

A moment of silence was passing by way to slowly.

"You're in a mafia. Oh my God. This is so fucking awesome......" Jasmine said with a straight face. I cringe as I acknowledge her sarcasm.

"Yeah Ocean. This is great. I never thought that you. Of all people. You would be in the mafia." Skye said.

After giving it a very hard thought.

I told them why I'm here.

" I'm only here because my parents didn't have enough money to pay them back. My mother offered to sell me to them to repay the debt, but my dad said no and he negotiated with them. That if I worked for them and payed off the debt they would leave us, and it's almost done.
Please don't be mad at me. I said in breath and while trying to hold back my tears.

"Wow....." Jasmine paused and continued " well I'm the only one here that doesn't owe the mafia money. So I'mma leave you guys here cause I ain't having this shit!"

As she walked towards with open arms to give me a tight hug and I couldn't talk it no more. Tears began to ran down my face as Skye joined the hug also.

Just then we felt a vibrate that made jump.

Jasmine took out her phone, as she watched it confusingly.

A smirk appeared on her face as showed us her phone.

LUCIFER: How are you ?

Showing us the messages.

JASMINE: I'm kidnapped. Hbu

LUCIFER: IF THIS IS A FUCKING JOKE YOU BETTER STOP!!!!!!.

JASMINE: no. I really am kidnapped by the blue moon mafia.

JASMINE: they're known for the blue pills with the they make.

LUCIFER: oh shit. Please tell me you're lying.

LUCIFER: How that even happen anyways.

JASMINE: ITS A REAL LONG STORY.

LUCIFER: ok I'll come get you.

LUCIFER: Wait

LUCIFER: Is it only you? Or your friends also.

JASMINE: My friends also.

JASMINE: HOLD UP!!!???

JASMINE: what do mean by I'll come and get you.

With that there was no answer from him. For the rest night it was restless as we couldn't sleep and we waited for Lucifer calls. That didn't came.