CHAPTER 3

OK SO THIS CHAPTER IS KIND OF BORING I HOPE YOU ENJOYED MY OTHER TWO CHAPTERS. I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS ONE.

LUCIFER POV

How can think straight when there is goddess in my living room. Shortly after coming inside I was followed by Jasmine.

Hmm

Jasmine. I like that name it suits her.

She talking amongst her friends and they were laughing, probably at how I kissed her. Sifting uncomfortably in my they all looked up at us and there was another silence and someone had to break it.

Opening my mouth to speak the girl sitting next to Jasmine, I think her name is Skye,cut me off to speak.

"Okay. Since neither of us want to do Romeo and Juliet" she paused and looked at Jasmine witch made me smirk and Jasmine watch her as if she was challenging her." We decided that were gonna do the last part of the play... It's the part where Romeo walk in thought Juliet was dead and took his life. Juliet woke up found out that Romeo took his life and she took her.."

The last part made the girl sitting next to  Skye started laughing as Jasmine shook her head.

"That bitch is really stupid... no wait they both are. I don't understand how can walk in someone's room and assume that they're dead and kill your self. I mean come on this ironic." Jasmine started off serious but burst into laughter as her friends grabbed onto her hand as she thought what she said was funny.

I felt nudge on my shoulder and Damon said "You think we should do it I mean it's easier to do and let's work. The quicker we get them out of our lives so that theirs won't be in danger. I mean you know what we do. If any one saw them with us they'd go after them. I mean they could take care of themselves we both saw how your man handle that guy that touch her ass.." he laughed to himself and then continued "He's in the hospital for 2 months now. I think he has brain damage or something. But they need not be with us."

Sighing as I shook my head. I knew he was right they can't be with us but feeling Jazzy ( I think I'll call her that ) in my arms felt good.

I knew that we were bad company an they can't be around us.

Coming to realize it; how many of our enemies saw us waiting for them. What if they did a back ground check and know everything about them. What if someone is watching their every move.

As a plague of questions flocked inside my head. I tried not to think about the worst thing that could happen and looked at Jasmine who was just sitting with her arms folded as slouch in the her.

" Ok to be honest we have to choose who'll play the role of the characters." She took a deep breath and continued. " So this is what we're gonna do. If you guys don't have a problem with it." She paused again and at us.

"It depends on what your doing?" Xavier said with a smirk on his face, and did the cutest little eye roll that she always does; she continued her sentence after what seems like she counting to ten in her head.

"Well, it you must know, it WILL benefit both of us. You see when we are deciding thing that are important to us, we would our names in a hat and one person will pick and see who goes first." She stopped speaking and Skye continued.

"So we were thinking that we put pieces of paper in separate hats. And in each sets of paper there will only be three each. On those papers there would be a that says Romeo and another Juliet the rest of the papers will be blank. That the tricky part about you never know what your gonna get." She finished with sigh as she tries to catch her breathe.

After talking amongst ourselves we decided that we should do it.

——————–—————————————

After we were done Jazzy had the role of Juliet and Damon has Romeo. I felt sick with myself know that there was a kiss at the end before Romeo killed himself.

Sighing in defeat I looked at the floor and saw Jazzy's broken phone on the floor. I stared at it then picked it up and she shrugged it off like if it wasn't something serious.

"Well we gotta go. I have a lot stuff to do tomorrow and I gotta get home." The girl next to Skye finally spoke up.

"Yeah me too!" Jasmine protested.

"But your spending the weekend at my house only place that is safe-" Skye was cut by Jasmine hand covering her mouth.

"I know this. But your house that peachy either. So... We got each other for the weekend." Jasmine interrupted her.

That when I finally came to my sense they were at my house any one could of seen us but luckily this is safe house and there fine.

Taking them back home Ocean I finally got her name went separate as Skye and Jasmine said that they were spending the weekend together they went to the same place, and it left me wondering about what Damon said.

She knew how to fight but she never fought me off. She's cold hearted but she cried in my arms and I just wanted to hold her. What was so scary that she dropped her phone and needed space.....?

What is she not telling me?

Only answer is to go through her phone. When I showed it she was happy enough that it is broken. I know it's to soon but I'm gonna get her a new one.

———————————————————

SO I KNOW THIS CHAPTER IS VERY BORING BUT PLEASE LIKE AND COMMENT IF YOU WANNA READ MORE OF THIS STORY .

THE STORY IS AN IDEA MADE UP BY THREE BORED SCHOOL GIRLS WHO REALLY LIKED MAFIA STORIES SO PLEASE LIKE AND COMMENT