CHAPTER 8

XAVIER ABOVE

OCEAN POV

As the gun shot got louder, people were running outside with their gun to see return fire.

Everything in front me slowed down as I try to understand what's going on.

The only thing that is on my mind is my friends upstairs and that's when I started running.

I didn't even realize that until I reached their door and I almost cried to myself.

Opening the door, I saw my friends with blank expressions on their faces, as they just stare at me with nothing to say.

They all looked pissed especially jazzy and somehow I got an upset feeling as if I was about to get hurt
and just as I expected,the sound of the loud traumatizing gun shot was heard as I felt a stinging pain through my thigh.

As I swore my heart tightened at the feeling of shock course through my entire body even though I knew I was hit in my knee I expected the contact of my body to hit the floor but instead I was swooped away by arms,my sight got cloudy and I couldn't make out clearly any voices all except one........

Damon, his scent brought me back to my senses I heard him shouting profanities at Xavier and the only reason he would do that is if he was the one that shot me and even though Xavier and I don't really talk much I didn't think he'd do this to me.

Even if he did why would he!???

Damon POV

How the fuck did Xavier manage to shoot her leg when he's the best at physical combat and good with guns unless this motherfucker did it spitefully?

Damn him!!!!!

Even though she's hurt I feel like exploring her body. Fuck! This is the wrong time for this! Damnit! Her shirt is unbuttoned I need her away from me right now

Nope not happening I can control this can I?

Yes I can.

I leave everyone there I'll ask if they're ok later, my priority is her right now, I have no choice but to go to my ex to get her leg fixed.

I know we aren't together but I wonder....

If we were what her reaction would be knowing my ex helped her leg(smirk), we're a few minutes away from her house hopefully I don't have to give her anything in return.

Cause she owes me one.

From a really long time ago. But that's in the past.

I hope.

She can hold a grudge against anyone for anything.

XAVIER POV

I didn't care about what Damon had to say because she was holding a gun pointed at her friends.

I may not have shot her in the back of her chest. So he should be great full that I shot her in her leg.

Looking in the room I saw Skye and Jasmine in shock, apparently. Then Jasmine face became motionless as she stomped across the room towards me.

" Bitch I know you did not shoot my mother fucking friend in her leg!" She shouted at me while pointing to her own leg.

" Do you want me to shoot yours?" I questioned her while pointing my gun at her leg.

" Try me. You just try me. And don't think that you'll end up in the floor in pain!" Her voice raised as Skye came walking out the room not acknowledging her but comes straight to me........

and let's just say that she kinda slap me and it hurt.

Still in shock that someone like Skye could hit someone so hard. That it registered in my head as my face stings.

"What's happening here!???" Lucifer's voice was heard making me curse under my breath. He walked into the room and Jasmine motionless face turned into an awe then into sadness as she noticed the blood that ran down his face.

He'd been in fight and it wasn't pretty.

Jasmine then walk towards as they embraced each other in a hug, as I'm pretty sure he's whispering sweet nothingness in to her ear as she cries in his arm.

She should be in my arms.

I should whisper sweet nothingness into her ear, but if she chooses him then she has a lot demons to deal with.

" Hey stop staring at them." Skye says

The point that she slap made me, interested in her. There's a undying fire in her eyes that can make anyone fall for her.

But if you get to close she might shut you down and make you feel small.

" Umm. Don't stare at me" Skye said as she walked away and Jasmine was still wrapped in Lucifer's arms.

That's so annoying.

She should be mines.

The both of them.

NEXT CHAPTER IS HERE PPL LOVE IT LIKE IT AND SHARE IT