chapter 1

OK I HAVE BEEN BRAIN STORMING AND I THINK EVERYONE SHOULD DIE IN THE END BUT I THINK NOT.  SOMETIMES I MAY JUST GET FED UP AND QUITE BUT I HOPE YOUR Encouragements WILL HELP ME. HOPE YOU ENJOY.

JASMINE POV

I have to go to school today with make you and I don't like make up. You see I never wear makeup to school but today is different. My mother's boyfriend Michele was trying to .....

Sigh

Everyday I have to fight him off. But this morning, my mother wasn't home and that's when he made his move the knife that was in my had helped. While trying to get into my pant the knife in my hand saved me.

When I mean save me, that knife  slit his throat and stabbed him . When I left he was still alive so I didn't need to worry.

I have an extra bag with me today because I can't go back there not after this morning.

"Hey Jazzy!" Skye called out to me with an eyebrow raised. "Why are you wearing makeup? I know you don't like it!"

She then saw the bag in my hand.

"Your we're out whole night huh?" She smirked as if she found out one of my  secret. Rolling my eyes I felt a sharp pain in my stomach which crippled me to the floor.

Her face became serious "Did that bitch touch you again!? What did he do this time that your wearing makeup!?" A cold tone was in her voice. Not being able to move she took a wipes and wiped my face.

Her eyes opened in shock as a single tear rolled down her. " Why didn't you tell me? I could of at least help. Your coming home with me tonight!"

After that statement Ocean walked up to us and told us that people were staring at us.

Putting my makeup back on we, head  inside the school.

Entering the school everyone eyes were on us and it felt weird. Since no one deared to look at us. Going to our lockers which were right next to each other.
  Ocean decided to break the awkward silence"Hey umm don't you guys think we should go prom this year?" We both raised a brow she continued "I mean it's our last year and you know...." She trailed off

Thinking about it I thought it would be fun so I said yes. Nudging Skye shoulder she made one of her 'this is not going to end well face' and finally said yes.

Hearing the bell ring it signaled us to go to class.
              English class to be precise. I never liked that class but still I would top the class in every test. I'm not a nerd though. I hate math and Ocean helps with and in return I help with well everything.

Walking into class five minutes late everyone stares at us most girls hate us an all the lust over us we don't really care though it's not our problem.

Sitting to back we all realised that the teacher was not in class and the three 'bad boys' in the school walked in five minutes after us. Everyone was gauking at them. Rolling my eyes I felt as if someone was burning holes through boy with their eyes. Opening my eyes I saw Lucifer if that's his name was staring at me.

"Jazzy..... You finally caught his attention!" Ocean whisper-shout to me.

"Ocean I don't care ok. And what make you think he's staring at me? He's probably staring at that slot in front of me who unbuttoned her shirt so that her next to nothing flat chested ass can get attention!" I said loud enough so that the blonde hair girl in front of me heard. Who quickly turned around and said

" Yeah at least he looking at me not you bitch and more over your a slot..."

"Says the one who slept with more guys. That she can count on her fingers, so listen carefully I had a rough morning and I don't intend for the rest of my day to be bullshit so unless you sit down I wouldn't have to snap you neck off your body" I cut her insult short cause she wouldn't have anything else to say to me.

"You think your some tuff girl huh? He gonna walk right up to me and give his digits not you!"

"Like if I care if I get his number. He'll only go with you cause your easy and everyone wants something that is easy to get into!". I glared right back at her until I felt a hand on my shoulder.

"Jazzy.... Let it go girl! You can fight some other time just not today!" Skye said with a hush tone in her voice.

Calming my self the ' bad boys' passed her and sat behind us.

That's when the teacher walked in

"Good morning class sorry for being late and guess what you have a group project to do on William Shakespeare. Your gonna be in groups of six and there will be five groups. And here's your other surprise I'm picking the group."

With that being said everyone in class groaned out in angry cause they didn't get to pick.

Felling a little uncomfortable I felt as if there was eyes burning right through me once again. Trying best to ignore it I felt uneasy cause the thing I wanted was to be paired with that blonde bitch.

-------------------------------------------------------------

"Skye, Jasmine and Ocean! Your in a group with Lucifer, Damon and Xavier!" He said with a deep sigh. He then continued "You can meet up and decided what you're doing for the project.

We then sigh in unison and turned around. At this point I'm like what the fuck am I in this group for and the 'infamous bad boys' smirked at us.

A few minutes passed and none of us still haven't spoken yet. The teacher then   walked up and asked if we're going ok. Glaring at the teacher I found myself saying that we were gonna do 'Romeo and Juliet' that's when I fucked up really badly I could slap myself in my face and continued. But no one in the group had a problem, and the teacher said that it was ok.

"Where are we gonna do this?" Lucifer deep husky voice shocked. Shrugging at him. Skye intervene " Not at any of our house!" She said while point at the three of us.

"Cool with me!" Damon smirked at the end of the sentence.

And after that the day was pretty much boring that I zoned out so many times in school today.

"Yo, remember!" Xavier said wile snapping his fingers. I saw Skye raised a brow I know she doesn't like being bossed around or else she'll snap your neck.

"Do I  remember the shit you said. No I don't think so!" She challenged him. Clenching his jaw together I can see him counting to ten mentally which made me laugh out loud and everyone's by everyone I mean our group turned their attention to and stared from then on I knew this would be a pain in my ass literally.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you guys enjoy this chapter please 🙏🙏🙏 like and comment ask me some questions if you want if you have any queries let me know

I just want to say this story may seem weird as it goes along and I need you to say with me