CHAPTER 10

DAMON ABOVE

XAVIER POV

The ride to our safe house is quiet with Jasmine and Skye both glaring at me and Ocean asleep on Damon, as I drive and Lucifer tries to stop the bleeding from his head.

Every time I look back at Jasmine and Skye, Jasmine is clinging to her. I never realized that they were this close to each other.

I wouldn't want to ruin it for them.

I thought to my self as i smirked.

What does it take to ruin there little friendship?

Anyway

As we drove into the driveway. The girls stepped out of the car and rush to Ocean's aid. Skye and Jasmine eyed me as I was walking away.

Did I have remorse for what I did?

No.

Did I feel somewhat guilty about it?

No.

So I don't see how glaring at me is gonna help at all.

To the corner of my eye I can see Damon talking to Lucifer as Damon help with his bleeding head.

I know we shouldn't be outside so unannounced I just walked away from them.

Entering the house I call home I went straight to my room to reflect on what happened today.

LUCIFER'S POV

I finally had Jasmin back.

No one is going to take her away from me. No one else can touch her but me. I just need her right now, but the disappointment she had in her eyes for Xavier.

"Stop looking at her like that your gonna scare me if you continue. The big bad wolf has fallen for a brave sheep and is losing his toughness." Damon said to me. He noticed that is was staring at her.

"I can't." Was all I can say.

"I don't think we can trust Xavier" there was a quick pause and he continues " he shot Ocean. Knowing fully that she doesn't know how to use a gun and when Jasmine approached him he threatened to shoot her too but she slapped him as soon as you walked in."

Giving a thought about it. That's how Xavier is we can't do anything about it. He is just a gun triggered happy man.

"We'll talk about this later. Right now I just need to rest and think about what happened today. Especially today." I said to Damon as I walked towards Jasmine direction and picked her up bridal style and walked inside.

"Put me down!" She protested.

"You didn't say that, when I pinned you against the wall and we were kissing." I said back to her thinking that would end her protest.

But.... It didn't.

Sigh.

" I couldn't have said anything because your tongue was down my throat." She shot back at as is she finally broke herself free.

"Well you should of thought of that before you kissed me." I whispered into her ears.

She then went on her toes and said " I think your forgetting that you kissed me and if the both of us didn't have any self control a lot of good stuff would of happened. But oh well, you stopped!"
She removed herself and showed a winning smile.

Damn.

She's really lucky right now.

I would of made her scream my name