CHAPTER 5

Jasmine POV

(FLASH BACK TO WHEN SHE WAS FIVE)

Everything was perfect when my dad was alive. He'd take for ice cream everyday after kindergarten. He was really nice.

I was that same day that I met that man also. He was nice too, but his son wasn't. He's annoying and immature and rude and idiotic and dumb and ugly looking bitchy ass dude.

I'm sorry that you had to see that. I'm just kidnapped and today was the best day of life. (Note the sarcasm)

Anyways.

That's same day I saw Skye and she tried to steal my ice cream from me but ended up in a huge fight which made my dad bought two ice cream for us.

A boy came over. He had long wavy hair that was brown with emerald green eyes. He then kicked the sand on our ice cream which led to another childish fight, where he was out numbered obviously.

---·---·

Nothing could of stop Skye and I beating his ass but unfortunately his dad came in. Trying to pull us away from him.

When he removed me Skye was on top his son, when he removed Skye I was on top of his son.

This went on like that until my dad pulled me away and told me to stop. As the other guy got Skye.

My dad and the stranger exchange apologies because they both witnessed what happened, and our little squabble left him with a scare on his left eye.

(END OF FLASH BACK)

I still miss my dad.

I still want to hurt the guy that ruined my ice cream, but I never saw him again. Not until now.

The tall but muscular body was slumped down as his brown wavy hair  and emerald eyes, shouted at one his men apparently.

Coughing but not awkwardly he finally turned his head to us as another man walked out red doors. They had similar features yet one was more older looking?

I watched closely at the man that approach us and by us I mean Skye and I. His stare was unbelievably, it was as if he could my soul.

Placing his hands on my face he looked at me and smirk. Doing the same thing to Skye, but his smirk faded and went away he then spoke.

"The Ladelle made a good trade but what I don't understand is why? There daughters are so sex-"

"I'm not her sister..... You dumb bitch." I mumbled the last part to myself while I cut his sentence short.

"You can talk?" His voice filled with amusement as his son well I think that that's his son walked up to us.

"Greed, what's wrong? Does there seem to be any problem or do you want me to dispose of them." His deep voice could make anyone desperate for touch.

Lol.

I just realized this; his name is Greed.

Did he not like to share with with people?

" Yes I don't like sharing!" Greed said in a softer tone than before.

I looked at him confused.

How did he that!??

"Your thinking out loud. That's how I know."

I couldn't help it. The thinking out loud thing.

To be honest I think he's hot even though he's probably twice my age.

"Thanks for the compliment baby girl." Greed said once more. Ugh I hate being called that.

——·——·——·

Skye and I were placed in the room. Our hands were untie and we could move around but the door was locked.

Oh the one time I wish a door wasn't lock.

"You need to stop think out loud, it's gonna get us in trouble."

"Says the one who family owes the freakin' mafia money. Now tell me how did I get us in trouble. Cause I'm pretty sure it's your parents not mines. So I... "  putting the emphasis on the I " don't have nothing to do with this."

She just watched me liked she was surprised that I'll say something that cold.

——·——·

The last few minutes was filled with silence as Skye and I glared at each other.

The door knocked and then opened.

——·——·——·——·

I'm sorry the late post and the cliff hanger

Please like

Comment

Follow

Love NAFEE