CHAPTER 4

Skye POV

She has got to be kidding me.

There is literally a bite mark on her neck and she refused to tell me where she got it from.

Wait.

Oh.

My.

God.

Lucifer gave her that!

Someone's child is about to die right now and yes I'm talking about Lucifer.

That bitchy ass mother fucker needs to chill.

The worse part about it is that she just took it

Wait

Did she liked it.

OH MY GOD.

She liked it. That's why she didn't push him off.

That whole bitch!!

Turning my attention to I saw her staring at the ceiling. How could she? She went against everything we stand for. She needs a kick in her stones.

Literally.

How in God's name she got him to do that?

Staring at her I started to panicked.

I mean if it was kiss, then why the bite mark. Did she enjoy it.

The thought of him kissing her made me feel sick.

"Hey don't pin this on me at least I wasn't staring at a certain someone and him back." She chimed trying to change the subject but I know what she doing and it's not gonna work.

"Don't try to guilt-trip me into feeling sorry for you!" I shouted at her.

Then we became quite there was no movement in the house. There couldn't be. I would always here my drunken parents but there was nothing.

"Nooo!" I heard my mother screaming for her life as she begged the Intruders or my father.

Jasmine sprung off the bed as the went to door and looked outside.

"Take them instead of us!"my father shouted while he was pleading.

Take us instead of them. What the fuck did he mean by that.

Jazzy looked back at me confused and closed the door and locked it.

Like if that was gonna help what we're about to face behind those same closed, locked, very fragile door.

"Did your parents mess with wrong people or something like that. Because if they did, and they involved me in it. I swear to God I don't care if their your parents, they'er gonna be in the hospital" she said slightly concerned for about our safety.

I mean why would she be concerned?

She good fighter!

Well actually both of us can fight.. Not Ocean though. We actually had to save her from a lot of bad hooligans,who were well you know; messing with her.

I mean we both have black belt in karate, so that wouldn't be a a problem and fighting in the street was something she'd get herself into.

Well not really.

A guy called her beautiful once, when didn't acknowledge him. He called her slot. Within a few seconds her fist was on his face and he was on the ground was on the ground bleeding through his nose.

Angry at her her cause all his friends called him pussy. He immediately we t for her throat when he didn't succeed she took his hand grabbing it by his wrist and flipped him over her shoulder.  Once she was on top of him, breaking his nose was her only goal at moment and she did succeed in doing so, but I had to pull her off before she does any major damages to him.

Anyways.

"Skye we need to leave here now!" She whispered-shouted to me take me out of memory lane.

Nodding to her agreeing to leave.

We about to leave through the window and door swung open. Two muscular men came in armed with guns and pointed them at us.

At first we burst into laughter as the men Looked at us confused.

"Like if we're going to leave with you!" Jazzy said between the laughter.

And I agreed.

I mean we're not gonna leave that easy.

I hope so. Cause it's literally nothing new too us.

——

In that moment everything went black and I heard thud with a scream of terror.

—·—·—·—·—·—·—·—·—·—·—·—·—·—·—·

So there is Cliffhanger

I'm sorry I couldn't help it tho

I love them

Please like, share ,comment and  read the book I hope you enjoy it.

From NAFEE