Enter The Gennin Exams

(I don't own Naruto. This is Suki's Ninja outfit. Ignore the scarf. Enjoy everyone).

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Yuki woke up and got ready. She put on her ninja outfit. She then put her hair in a ponytail and she got to the kitchen and said, "Good morning."

"Good morning sis." Said Konoharmaru.

"Good morning Yuki." Said their grandfather. Yuki sat down and started to get herself some rolled omelette and strawberry's. She said, "I'm so excited for the Gennin exams are today."  "I wish you luck Yuki-Chan." Said Hiruzen. "Thanks Grandpa." Said Yuki. She finished her breakfast and she headed off and she smiled at some of the villagers that she liked.

Like her brother she was called Hime Yuki. She didn't like it. She doesn't like it even more when Naruto calls her that. He always greeted her that way. She walked into the academy and she saw Hinata sitting alone. She walked over and sat next to her friend. "Hi Hinata. How are you?" Yuki asked.

"Hi Yuki-Chan. I-I'm fine. H-how are you?" Asked Hinata. "I'm good. I'm glad you are to." At the moment Naruto came in and he said to Yuki, "How is my Hime doing?" Yuki blushed a light pink and said, "I'm not your Hime." Yuki snaps at Naruto.

He just smirks and sit down next to Shikamaru, who was asleep. Choji just continued to eat his chips. Yuki sighed and looked at Hinata and said, "Why me?" Hinata giggled and said, "He likes you for you Yuki-Chan." Yuki nodded. "I like that but I don't like to be called Hime." Yuki told Hinata.

Iruka came in at that time. "Ok class settle down." Iruka said. The class did as told. They didn't want to experience Iruka's big head Jutsu. "Now today is the Gennin exam so I hope you all will do your best to pass. First is the written test." Said Iruka.

He pass out the paper to everyone and stood back at the front of the class. "Begin." Said Iruka. Everyone started to wright. Soon Sasuke was finish and soon after that Sakura then Naruto, Shikamaru, Yuki, and Hinata. It was a few more minutes before everyone else was down. Iruka gathered all the texts and said once he put them down on his desk.

"Now it is time for the second text. Follow me to the training grounds behind the academy." Told Iruka. Everyone followed him and they stopped at the training grounds. "Ok when I call your name you'll try your best to get your Kunai to it the target." Iruka told the class.

"First up is Sakura Haruno." Called out Iruka. Sakura came up and she got nine out of ten. "Good alright next up is Sasuke Uchiha." Called Iruka. Sasuke came up and he to got nine out of ten. No one could get ten out of ten. "Good Sasuke. Yuki Sarutobi." Iruka called.

Yuki was able to get nine out of ten as well. She almost got ten. Iruka smiled more and said, "That was great Yuki." Yuki smiled and said back, "Thanks Iruka-Sensei." She walked back to her spot next to Hinata. "Ok next is Naruto Uzumaki."

Naruto smirked and threw his Kunia and he got Ten out of ten. Everyone was surprised. Yuki blushed again when Naruto winked at her. "Great job Naruto." Iruka-Sensei said happily. Sasuke glared at Naruto, who just ignored him. Hinata got the same As Yuki. Ino did as well.

They practice their Shuriken and they all got the same score as with the Kunai. Soon they moved to to the Jutsu part. Naruto won against Sasuke and Yuki won against Sakura. Hinata won against Ino. Soon they headed back inside and they sat down.

"Ok everyone now for the last test. The Chakura test. You'll do the replaysmet Jutsu, the Clone Jutsu, and to detect a GenJutsu." Everyone nodded at this. Iruka called the first person to come in the next room. Soon it was Yuki's turn and she past. She took a blue head band and put it around her neck.

Yuki came back to the room and said, "Naruto your up next." Naruto nodded and walked off. Soon Naruto came back and called Shikamaru. It didn't take long for even to have a go. Iruka came back in the room and said with a smile, "I'm proud of those of you who past. You all have worked hard for it. To those you didn't pass I'm sorry you will have to come back again on Monday. I want you all back in this room to find out your teams on Monday." Iruka told everyone.

They left and Yuki smiled when she saw her brother and her uncle waiting for her. "Konohamaru, uncle Asuma." Said Yuki. She ran over and hugged them one at a time. "Congrats on passing." Said Asuma. "Thanks uncle Asuma." Said Yuki.

"Yay my Onee-Chan is a Ninja." Said Konohamaru with a smile. Yuki smiled and gave her brother a hug. They walked to the Dango stand. Yuki loved Dango. After they had some they left and she got a few new Ninja tools. She thanked her family for them.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸
(I will update soon. I hope you all like the chapter. Comment or vote if you want).