Time with Naruto & Konohamaru

Enjoy everyone
🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶

The next day Yuki was wearing a light pink skirt with a white t-shirt. She went down and saw Konohamaru was wearing a pair of gray shorts with a light blue T-shirt.

They had eggs with bacon. The cook happily made it for them. She was so nice and she was there for them when they lost their parents and then when they lost their grandfather. She was like a mother to them. Her name was Hanna.

They then finished and they told her that they would be hanging out with Naruto all day and so she didn't need to cook for them. She understood and wished then good luck and they put their sandles on and went to where they would meet Naruto.

🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶

The two walked up to the meeting place and saw Naruto waiting for them. He was wearing a light red shirt with black AMBU pants and his sandles.

"Big brother Naruto." Konohamaru said Happily. He ran over and hugged Naruto who chuckled and hugged back. "Hey there Konohamaru." Said Naruto.

"Hi Naruto-Kun." Said Yuki with a smile as she hugged Naruto as well.

"Hey Yuki-Hime." Said Naruto hugging her back.

They headed off. They went to a few stores and let Konohamaru get a few things he needed. The people of the Village were really starting to see Naruto for what he was, a hero. There was some people who still didn't like him.

They then went to get some Dango. It was one of Yuki's favorites. Naruto then took them to the market spot and he got a few necklaces and bracelets that Yuki liked. He also got her a hair clip that had a small crystal in the middle. Konohamaru and Yuki were having a fun time and Naruto was as well.

He loved the two people with him. They were some of the people he would die for. They then went to have lunch. They went to a BBQ and they had a good time there. Konohamaru told Naruto how he was doing in the academy and his friends.

They then went to visit some of their friends. They then just walked around the Village and then Naruto took the two back to their house close to dinner time. They thanked Naruto and Konohamaru went inside. He was tired from the long day. He hugged Naruto again and Naruto gave Yuki a kiss and then left after that.

Yuki went in and they had dinner and Yuki put away her new necklaces and bracelets. She then got ready for bed and she told Konohamaru a bedtime story and she went to bed as well.

🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋

Naruto didn't know but Konohamaru thought of him as a father more then a big brother. Yuki knew and she didn't say anything since she thought Konohamaru would be better to tell him when he was ready.

Konohamaru also thought of Yuki as a mother along with Hanna. He told his sister and she didn't mind him thinking that and neither did Hanna.

🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋

Sorry for the wait and if the chapter is short. I didn't have much ideas for this chapter. Enjoy and I will update again real soon.