Training & Telling Naruto how I feel

Enjoy. Sorry for any mistakes I make.
🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Kakashi told Yuki, Naruto, and Sakura that he would be training Sasuke. They didn't like this. They felt that Kakashi thought that Sasuke was more important then them.

Naruto meet his godfather Jiriya. Jiriya would train Naruto. Yuki and Sakura were glad for this. Yuki helped Sakura train. She had Sakura focus on her Chakra and her speed. Yuki trained more in her medical Jutsu. She showed some mid level Medical Jutsu to Sakura so she could heal small cuts. Sakura did this while she trained.

Team 8 Sensei offered Sakura to teach her Genjutsu. Sakura wanted to learn and so Kurenai started to teach Sakura Genjutsu. Yuki was glad that Sakura was getting stronger. Then Kurenai helped Yuki learn a few protective Jutsu. She was glad. She also Asked Kiba's sister to help her learn more speed moves.

It was a few weeks of this and They only had a two more weeks left. Yuki and Naruto were walking to BBQ when Yuki said, "Naruto can I talk to you after we get done eating?" Asked Yuki nervously.

"Sure Yuki-Hime." Said Naruto with a smirk. He had learned how to summon the Toads from Jiriya.

"Great." Said Yuki. She was very nervous. They got to the BBQ and they got a spot and sat down. They soon ordered what they wanted to eat and Yuki was a little nervous about telling Naruto about her feelings. They soon finished and Naruto payed and they left.

Yuki led Naruto to a spot that she used to come with her mother and turned to Naruto.

"N-Naruto I started to develop feelings for you some time after w-we became a T-Team and I wanted t-to tell you now since everything calmed down a little." Said Yuki stutering a little.

Naruto was surprised. He then smiled. He knew that he could get Yuki but just not when. "I'm so Happy." Said Naruto excited as he hugged Yuki. She blushed but smiled and hugged back. This was the Naruto she knew when they were younger.

They pulled away. "Yuki thank you for telling me and you won't regret it." Said Naruto determined. Yuki smiled and said back, "I glad as well and I hope not."

Naruto took Yuki home to make sure she got there okay. She was the granddaughter of the Hokage after all. Along the way she was telling Naruto about her and Sakura's training. Naruto was happy about this. He didn't want them to stop training and not be prepared.

They soon got to Yuki's house and Naruto told her good night and gave her a kiss on the cheek. Yuki blushed but smiled. She knew that her grandfather and her little brother loved Naruto and would be happy for them.

She walked in and during dinner she told them about her and Naruto. The two were happy for them. Konohamaru was excited to be able to see Naruto more now.

They then went to bed a little later. Yuki smiled as she put on a white tank top along with some black shorts. She layed down and soon fell asleep.

Yuki would also tell Asuma the next day. She hoped he wouldn't mind too much either.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

The next day Yuki told Asuma when she found him training Shikahnaru. Asuma and the Nara agreed to split Shikahnaru's training between the two.

She told him as Shikahnaru was resting for a minute. The two were happy for them. Shikahnaru was thinking, 'It's about time.'

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

It wasn't long and the last part of the Chunin exams was here. They went to the arena and the first fight was Naruto and Nenji.