Training and Sakura's change?

(I hope you all enjoy the chapter).

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

The next day Yuki woke up and went to the bathroom. She took a shower and after she got out she dried off and she changed into her ninja outfit and she went back at the room and saw Sakura looking out of the window and was looking sad. "Sakura is everythig ok." Asked Yuki.

"Yuki I'm sorry for how I've been acting like a brat this hole time. I have been thinkg that being a Ninja was like a fairytail but I now know that it isn't.'' Said Sakura looking at Yuki.

" Sakura. I'm sorry too. I've been angry at you and thinking you don't deserv to be on this team. I can help you first biled up your Chakura and stranth." Said Yuki smiling at Sakura. The two girls hugged and Sakura said, "Yuki I don't blame you for what you think of me or said. And I'd love that." Yuki smiled and said, "Friends?" Sakura smiled back and said, "Friends."

After that Yuki helped Sakura change her outfit a bit. She helped sow Sakura's skirt up a bit and then she cut Sakura's hair. (Sakura's hair is the same langth as after she cuts it in the forest of death). Then the two girls left their room and found Naruto and a grumpy looking Sasuke come out of their room.

They went to the kichien and then they had breakfist. "Yuki once we get done can you see how Kakashi-Sensei is doing?" Asked Naruto. Yuki nodded and they began to eat. It didn't take long for them to finish breakfist and so they left after thanking Tezumi and went to see their Sensei.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

They got to the room and opened the door and saw that their Sensei was waking up. Sakura had brought some of the breakfast they had so Kakashi-Sensei could eat."

"How are you feeling Sensei?" Asked Yuki. "I'm a bit tired, but I'm fine." Said Kakashi. Sakura gave him the plate of food. He thanked her and started to eat. They talked about that Zubzua still being alive and later that day they went out to train.

They were doing tree climbing and they worked on that. Sakura and Yuki were better with that. They helped Naruto and Sasuke. Sakura did it more to make her chakra stronger. Sakura wanted to be a better Ninja. Kakashi was surprised by this. But he was happy that she changing this.

Yuki helped Sakura with the other training. It was fun for them. Naruto still flirted with Yuki a bit. Yuki and Naruto were helping Kakashi guard Tezuna. The two were sad that the village had so little food and money.

Soon Sasuke got the hang of tree climbing and was helping the girls. Naruto was helping Kakashi with guarding Tezuan's family. Naruto had gotten close to Tezuna's grandson in this time.
Things were clam for the moment. The team didn't let their guard down tho. They hoped that they were ready for the next time they meet up.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

I hope you like the chapter. Sorry for the wait. I'll try to update again soon. Thanks for reading. Again sorry for the wait. I'll see you all next chapter.