The Final Fight

I don't own Naruto. I only own Yuki.
🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Yuki, Sakura, Naruto and Sasuke were all ready as they will ever be. Sakura had a bit more stronger Chakra. She still needed to work on getting it stronger. She was a bit more faster but still wasn't to strong yet.

Sasuke had a bit more better control over his Chakra. He also was a bit more faster. Sasuke still needed to work on a few things but other then that Sasuke was more stronger then Sakura.

Naruto had better control over his Chakra as well. He also has been working on water walking. He was getting better. Naruto was getting faster.

Yuki had more control over her Chakra then the others. She was also more faster. She had been helping Tezumi around the house with Sakura. They got along well.

It was soon around the time when Zubuza would attack at any time. They had what they could protected. Yuki and Sakura was staying to keep Tezumi and her son safe. Naruto, Sasuke, and Kakashi were going to protect Tezuna and the other helpers.

They left after that had breakfast. It was a little after that left that Yuki senses someone coming to the house fast. There was two of them.

Both girls came out of the house and got ready. Yuki also helped Sakura get better with her Jutsu's. She knew a few low level ones. They saw two older Ninja's come out of the woods.

"He must have sent his men to kill Tezuna's family." Said Yuki glaring at the two evil men.

"Yeah. We won't let them do that though." Said Sakura. Yuki nodded in agreement with her teammate.

"Well look what we got here. Two girls thinking they can fight us? Let's knock them out and kill the woman and kid. We can then have some fun with these two." Said one of the men.

"I don't think so. We are stronger then we look. Don't say I didn't worn you." Said Yuki glaring hardly at the guy who talked. Sakura was also glaring just as hard at the other guy.

Both girls than moved so fast that the two guys didn't see them move. The two girls knocked them out and then tyed them to a near by tree. "We aren't danzles that need saving." Said Yuki glaring at the older Ninja.

"Yeah. We are still just as strong as a guy can be." Said Sakura agreeing with Yuki. They didn't like that these guys thought that they could get away with their idea's? They were badly mistaking.

After a long wait Yuki and Sakura saw their friends and teammates come back. They were all beaten up and looked beat. Yuki helped them up a bit and the rest would go away with rest and sleep.

A few weeks later the bridge was soon finished and that made sure that nothing was going to happen before they left.

They promised to visit again and that headed off. It was a few days that they made it back to the village. They reported that happened. The Hokage was to happy and told them that that had a few days off and after it was over that had to get back to work.

That were okay with this. They learned that they aren't ready for a big mission and they left. Kakashi stayed behind to talk more.

🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋

Their time off went good. Yuki and Sakura gotten closer over this mission. Naruto and Sasuke didn't fight as much which was better.

Kakashi was glad that his team changed after the Wave Mission. They suck together.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

I'm sorry for the wait and that the chapter is short. I'm really late and I'm tired. I will try for wotk.  I hope you like chapter. Bye for knowing