Lee can still walk

Enjoy
🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Yuki was glad with the progress Lee was making. He was able to walk around his room now and she let him start to walk a little around the Hospital and she soon saw that he could go home soon. She was glad to see this. She was able to keep him quite happy even while in the hospital.

It was the day she was going to tell Lee and Guy-Sensei that Lee could go home tomorrow. She didn't see why she should keep him here till Monday. She went in and saw them talking. They stopped when she came in.

"Good news you two. Lee, I'm allowing you to go home tomorrow. I know you will be fine on your own now. You don't need to be here anymore. If you do feel like you need to see me about something do let me know. I will try to help if you feel any pain or you feel that something is wrong." Said Yuki with a smile.

Both Lee and Guy shouted "yes." They didn't like being in the hospital. Yuki giggled at them and she checked Lee's back and saw it was healing well. She left and saw a woman that she made good friends with come up to her and said, "Yuki Naruto came in pretty beat up from training and he wants you to heal him. I don't blame him. He doesn't look like he trusts us other then you."

"Okay. Where's the room he is in?" Said Yuki. She knew that Kairi (her friend) would heal Naruto and help him if he ever need the medical help but she also knew that Naruto wouldn't trust her yet.

She saw Naruto did look beat up and sighed as she walked in. "Naruto. You really need to take it a little more easy when you train." Said Yuki as she walked over to him and started to put some healing cream on his small cuts and Naruto sheepishly rubbed his head.

Yuki then healed the little bigger cuts. Naruto healed fast but not after the training he just did. It would take two days for heal all of this. Yuki found that he had a fractured arm bone. She sighed again and she easily heald that and she then said, "All heald. Naruto please take the cream and some of the potions next time. You won't be so sore if you did." Yuki then hugged him and Naruto hugged back and said back to her, "I will. I just forget this time. Plus I just wanted you to heal me." He smiled at her and Yuki rolled her eyes with a small blush.

Naruto left and Yuki also left because her shift ended early today. She was happy even tho she loved helping people she was a bit tired because they had a lot of Ninja's coming in after they got back from Missions.

Yuki got home and took a small nap and then woke up a little bit later. She saw that her little brother would be getting out of the academy and she went to go pick him up. She hadn't been able to do it as much lately.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Konohamaru saw his big sister and smiled big and ran up to her and gave her a hug.

"Big sis!" Cried Konohamaru.

"Hi Konohamaru. It's good to see you. I've been so busy at the hospital." Said Yuki hugging him back.

"I understand sis. I'm just glad to see you. I missed spending time with you and big brother." Said Konohamaru.

Yuki smiled and they headed home. She saw Naruto up ahead and she called, "Naruto-Kun!" Naruto turned around and saw her and Konohamaru. He smiled at them and walked over. He had a few bags with him.

"Hey you two. How was the Academy Konohamaru?" Asked Naruto.

"It's great but a bit boring." Said Konohamaru.

"Iruka-Sensei still isn't good at keeping the kids attention on him." Said Yuki with a giggle.

"No, it doesn't look like it. He can be boring sometimes." Said Naruto with a chukle. "Don't tell him that tho." Naruto added.

Konohamaru giggled at Naruto and nodded agreeing not to.

Yuki just rolled her eyes at the two of them and then she asked Naruto, "Hey Naruto let's spend some time with Konohamaru tomorrow. We have been so busy lately and I have a day off tomorrow."

"Sounds good. I was going to take a break from training tomorrow as well. I wanted to relax for a few days." Said Naruto. Yuki and Konohamaru nodded. Konohamaru was happy to spend time with his big sister and brother.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

After that Yuki and Konohamaru went to visit Asuma. They hadn't had the time for a long time now. They been busy will school work and work. When they got there they saw him outside smoking.

"Uncle Asuma don't smoke in front of Konohamaru!" Said Yuki glaring at him. Asuma chuckled a little nervously and put it out and threw it away in a trash bag outside.

"Nice to see you two. Been pretty busy I see?" Said Asuma after he hugged them.

"Yeah. I had some exams for the academy coming up." Said Konohamaru.

"He does and I have a lot of stupid Ninja coming in the hospital. They always have to get a little hurt so us girls or even guys can heal them." Said Yuki with an eye roll. She didn't mind if Naruto did it and only had small cuts but if he had a bad wound then she would be mad at him.

"I see. I can see why you are annoyed. I would be to. I've seen some of them around and I don't like them much." Said Asuma agreeing.

They went inside and had some dinner. They had fun catching up and a little later they left for home. The two had some AMBU following from the shadows to make sure they got home okay.

Once they got home safely they went to guard their rooms from the outside. Yuki never liked this because she felt like she couldn't take care of herself but she didn't say anything.

She soon went to sleep. She had made plans to spend time with Naruto and Konohamaru tomorrow and then the next day she would have a sleep over with the girls. They hadn't spent time together in so long.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

I hope you all liked the chapter. I will try to update again soon. Enjoy and welcome if you are new. I hope you all like the chapter and story so far.