ii.

[KNOCK]

[KNOCK]

・゚

LISA COULDN'T WAIT to get home and annoy her neighbor. but this time she had a partner in crime; jisoo.

"grab your violin, let's start." lisa's words landed on deaf ears, her friend just hummed and stared at her phone smiling like an idiot.

"jisoo i swear —" she snatched her friend's phone, "it's that rose girl again."

"it's rosé, get it right."

"same thing. please, let's just start." the blonde begged and gave the phone back to jisoo.

"you're lucky i love you." she kissed her phone and put it down.

"you're disgusting." lisa scrunched her face.

the blonde played the first five keys and stopped, jisoo gave her a confused look.

"uh, can you play it extra loud today?" lisa asked.

"lisa, the piece is already loud enough. i don't think we need it to be louder."

"no, i want it to be louder."

"why?"

"i'm trying to see something." jisoo furrowed her eyebrows at her friend's unusual request but still did what she said.

they played the loudest they could for 25 minutes straight. their ears were practically bleeding. jisoo was sure this was lisa's way of punishing her for talking about rosé too much.

the violinist finally gave in to her ears' plead and covered them. she screamed for lisa to stop but it seemed the blonde was a little too into her piano playing to hear it.

she walked over to her friend and flicked her bang covered forehead, "lisa!"

the blonde held her forehead, "what was that for?"

"my ears . . . t-they're ringing!" jisoo flicked the latter's forehead again.

"stop flicking my forehead! it's not my fault you have weak ears. mine are just fine!" lisa lied, she couldn't hear anything but the faint voice of her friend.

"i know you hate me for talking to rosé too much but this — " jisoo overly exaggerated her movements and gestured to the piano. "— is not right. lisa, this is literal torture! this was what they did to burglars in the medieval times! you're actually trying to kill me!"

lisa rolled her eyes, "jisoo, aren't you being a little too dramanic?"

"it's dramatic."

"what?"

"i think your piano destroyed the one braincell you had left." jisoo said whilst packing up her violin, "i have to go, we'll practice tomorrow. and please, for the love of god, let's practice at a more tolerable volume."

jisoo went out the door, waving lisa goodbye. the girl plopped down on her couch, feeling a little disappointed that her neighbor didn't come to scream at her.

the only reason she wanted to play deafeningly loud was so she could see her again. call lisa pathetic but she was amused by the girl.

sighing, she thought of a plan. a plan to see her hot-tempered neighbor again.

this was when it started; every night, lisa would play beethoven excruciatingly loud at 2 am. and every night, jennie would get mad at her. it was a cycle, their own special cycle.

countless knocks on her door, countless yells for her to keep it down but lisa never listened. in lisa's mind, this was her only way of seeing the pretty girl.