ix.

[ TEARS AND TEA ]

[ TEARS AND TEA ]

IT WAS 1:42 AM, when soft knocks were heard from lisa's door. only jennie would knock on her door this late. but for what reason?

she sluggishly got off the sofa and made her way to the peephole. it was jennie. she opened the door and let the shorter girl in, jennie plopped down on the sofa and sighed heavily.

"hey," lisa spoke, "you okay?"

jennie didn't speak, instead, she shook her head 'no'. something wasn't right and lisa knew this. jennie was either angry, happy, or a mix of both but the blonde had never seen the girl sad.

this broke lisa's heart. she sat down next to the korean and held her hand, "do you want to talk about it?" again, jennie shook her head.

jennie sat up, still holding lisa's hand, and did her best to fight the tears that were about to spill from her chocolate-brown eyes. lisa immediately engulfed her into a hug.

"hey, hey, hey, it's alright," she comforted the smaller girl, "i'll make you some tea, come on, angel." she lifted the girl's head and sympathetically looked into her eyes. this made jennie cry even more.

"rats. i'm sorry," she patted jennie's back, "cry it out."

sniffles were heard from the korean as she buried her head in lisa's favorite yellow sweatshirt. lisa found sad jennie cute, which shouldn't be what you were thinking when a person is crying but lisa was lisa and she found the entire being of jennie kim cute.

when the sniffles died down a little she lifted the latter's head again, "let's make you some tea." she wiped the brunette's tears.

she stood up and headed to the kitchen, letting jennie have some alone time. she made her favorite brand of tea, that she knew jennie also liked, and did her best to add some love in there.

lisa didn't know the reason of jennie's sadness but that didn't really matter. all she knew was that the korean needed a shoulder to cry on and she'll gladly be that shoulder for her.

she went back into the living room with a tray of two tea cups. she laid the cup in front of jennie and took a sip of her own. jennie seems to be more okay now, which made lisa smile.

for a few minutes they just sat there, jennie's head leaning on lisa's left shoulder. only the sound of their quiet sips of tea heard.

"my mom just called," jennie broke the silence, "my dog passed away." she frowned.

"oh princess, come here." lisa put her cup down and opened her arms wide. jennie wasted no time and immediately sank into the blonde's arms.