xii.

[ ARCADE GAMES AND SHIP NAMES ]

[ ARCADE GAMES AND
SHIP NAMES ]

♪✧・゚

"THE ARCADE?" jennie skeptically looked at the girl beside her who was aimlessly nodding to herself.

"yup."

"what are we gonna do at an arcade?"

lisa looked at jennie like she grew an extra head, "are you serious? i love this place."

"i'm not really into—" the thai walked inside, "wait!"

massive. the arcade was massive. jennie wasn't really into arcade games—or any kind of games for that matter. but seeing how pleasingly colorful the place looked, she could definitely see the appeal. and so did a lot people apparently, the place was packed even at this late of an hour.

finally catching up to lisa, the brunette saw that she was paying for something at the counter. the thai waved a card at jennie's face and wiggled her eyebrows.

"i filled this baby up with a lot of money," she slapped the card, "pick a game! any game!"

"i'm not really in my element," jennie paused to take a glance around, "i think you should pick for us."

lisa nodded, "there's this one game here that i keep coming back to—no wait! let's get you that bear you wanted."

the thai once again walked on her own and left jennie behind, "come on!" she gestured the korean to catch up.

jennie shook her head and smiled as she jogged up next to lisa. they stopped at group of claw machines filled with all kinds of stuffed toys. the korean suddenly remembered the blonde's angry outburst at the poor vendor. jennie found it weird that lisa would even play a claw machine when she called a carnival game rigged.

"so you trust a claw machine but draw the line at throwing hoops at a stick?"

"i actually think claw machines are worse." lisa replied.

"then why are we in front of one?"

lisa looked around to make sure nobody could hear her, "you see, i found out about this thing," the thai purposely dropped her card on the floor and kneeled all the way down to pick it up.

"come," lisa tugged at jennie's arm.

jennie thought the latter had gone crazy. nonetheless, the korean still followed and kneeled down beside a very enthusiastic lisa.