vii.

[JEALOUSY IS AN ART]

♪✧・゚

BORING WAS AN UNDERSTATEMENT to how uneventful the party was. even jisoo regretted suggesting it to lisa. apparently a big percentage of their complex's population is middle aged men and women.

boring could also be used to describe what lisa's eyes were doing. the blonde was boring holes into the side of irene's face. the girl was leaning her head against jennie's shoulder and lisa definitely didn't like it.

the smaller korean was doing it on purpose. after noticing the blonde's stares from across the room, she came to the conclusion that the highly attractive neighbor was jealous. at first she didn't know what she was jealous of but after a few subtle head leans and soft touches on jennie's shoulder she came to the conclusion that she was jealous of her.

of course, she used this situation for her entertainment. she grabbed jennie's waist and jennie looked at her confused.

"what are you doing?" the taller korean whispered.

"follow my lead." irene walked towards where lisa and jisoo were seated.

with every step forward lisa's eyes grew narrower and narrower. her left eye was twitching uncontrollably and jisoo got worried. she caressed lisa's hand to calm her down but it didn't work, the blonde was fuming.

"hey." irene greeted, a smirk plastered on her face.

jisoo gave a polite 'hi' back and nudged lisa to speak. lisa's eyebrow twitched upwards, "hey jennie. who's this?" she turned her head to look at irene.

"oh, um this is irene, my fr—"

"girlfriend." irene cut her off. jennie looked at her, eyebrows furrowed in confusion. she had no idea what irene was trying to do.

it was obvious that irene was bluffing, but with the way lisa gritted her teeth i don't think she noticed.

jisoo waved at the two and dragged lisa to the other side of the room. "lisa, she's totally trying to make you jealous." she laughed.

"yeah, and it's working." the blonde tried to look back at jennie and irene but jisoo blocked her.

"no, i mean like, they're pretending to be girlfriends. or at least the other girl is 'cause jennie seems confused." jisoo shook her head.

pretending or not, lisa was jealous. she thought of a plan, she gave jisoo a look and the latter immediately backed away knowing what the blonde was thinking.