xi.

[ FRIENDS CAN GO ONDATES, RIGHT? ]

[ FRIENDS CAN GO ON
DATES, RIGHT? ]

♪✧・゚

JENNIE WAITED for the three other girls to arrive. liking the idea of drowning out her sadness with movies, she accepted the hangout.

but what she didn't like the idea of is irene being late. which was out of the ordinary for the short korean girl, she was either annoyingly early or right on time.

the brunette wondered if irene was going to show up at all. her thoughts were answered when a text from the girl in question came.

IRENE
hey! sorry i cant come. smth
important came up ://

JENNIE
u owe me rent

IRENE
I THOUGHT YOU SAID YOU HAD THAT
COVERED

JENNIE
not if i knew that u were gonna ditch
me at a hangout that YOU invited me at
right after you found ur own place

JENNIE
is that all i mean to you, a place 2 stay at???

IRENE
...this is unbelievable

JENNIE
pay up loser

of course, they both knew jennie was only joking—kinda. the text bubbles came up but jennie hid her phone when she saw the owner of the oh-so-familiar straight blonde hair approaching her.

"hey," lisa greeted with a smile.

"hi," jennie smiled back. noticing that the thai came alone, jennie furrowed her eyebrows, "where's jisoo?"

lisa uncomfortably shifted on her feet, which jennie found strange but brushed it off on the cold weather, "she texted me a few minutes ago that she couldn't come."

"that's weird. so did irene," the korean laughed, "i bet they planned that."

again, jennie noticed that lisa was acting a bit strange and the awkward laugh that came from the thai really didn't help her case, "yeah, i bet they did . . ."

the korean raised a brow, "you're being weird. let's just go before you start uncontrollably twitching." jennie dragged the thai.

walking hand in hand, lisa decided to spark up a conversation, "so . . . it's been a while, how are you?"

jennie looked at the blonde weirdly, "lisa, i was at your apartment the other day."