two

Jimin's POV:

I've come to hangout with my friends after a long time. As we are planning for stuffs, suddenly a faint scent hits my nose, building a weird sensation in my whole body.

I know we can smell things easily but this scent is surely different. It's getting stronger and is attracting me towards it. I start looking here and there.

"Jimin? What happened? You alright?" Namjoon hyung asks me suddenly breaking me out of my trance. I look at him dumbfounded.

"Huh...nothing hyung. It's just..." I trail off. The others also look at me warily.

"Jiminie hyung... seriously are you fine? Namjoon hyung called you at least six times." Jungkook says concerned while the others nod. I open my mouth to reply but the scent hits my nose again. This time more strongly. I frown and look at the others.

"Can't you guys smell a specific scent?" I ask and they give me confused looks.

"What are you talking 'bout? We all can smell different scents." Yoongi hyung states with the others nodding but I shake my head viciously.

"You guys don't understand!!! This smell is different! It's attracting me towards it!" I say and start following the scent with the others behind me.

After searching for a while I finally find the person. A girl. She's standing in opposite side of the road from us with her friend I guess. We can smell everyone but why's her smell so different???

"Are you done searching for the scent?" Hobi hyung asks while panting. I nod my head and point towards the girl.

"Yeah...the scent's coming from the girl with straight short hair." I say and look at her.

"That girl? What's so different about her scent? It's normal to me..." Jin hyung states while the others nod and say "Yeah" in unison. I look at them with wide eyes, parted mouth.

"What are you guys saying??? Her scent is driving me crazy. It's so good in a different way...It's like the scent is pulling me towards her." I say honestly.

"I don't know Jimin but we don't feel anything like that." Tae says and they all nod. I frown.

"How's that possible??? We all have same abilities." I say and they shrug their shoulders. I huff in annoyance because of the confusion and the attraction of the scent.

"Whatever... I'm going to her." I say and start walking but stop again.

It would be weird if l just go and start talking. What should I do?

I start thinking and an idea strikes my mindeu. I smirk and start whistling, immediately gaining the girl's attention. Her name's Y/n from what I can hear.

"Woah Jimin! It's the first time that you whistled to get a girl's I mean Y/n's attention! Looks like we still don't know everything 'bout you." Namjoon hyung states with amazement with the others nodding. I smirk at Y/n and start walking towards her and her friend who's already fangirling over us. Hail to our hearing.

Time Skip~
After talking with Y/n

"She's really something, huh?" Yoongi hyung asks and we all nod.

"Yeah hyung! For the first time some girl didn't fall for Jimin hyung's charms! She really is something!!!" Jungkook states while jumping in excitement. The others also nod in acceptance.

"But I don't understand... why her scent only effects me but not you guys???" I ask in confusion and frown. They all shrug their shoulders.

"Don't worry we'll know about that!" Hobi hyung assures me. I smile and nod and we all keep walking to our shared home.

 I smile and nod and we all keep walking to our shared home

Y/n's POV:

I'm laying in my bed still thinking about Jimin. He was so weird. Suddenly Bunny enters my room immediately flopping in my bed.

"Still thinking about them?" She asks and looks at me. I nod. "Yeah...they were so weird..." I say and she frowns at me.

"What are you saying?!? They were so cute!!!" She exclaims loudly.

"Yeah yeah I saw how you were gawking at the maknae." I state sassily and she becomes flustered, her eyes widening.

"Yah! What are you saying? I was NOT gawking!" I chuckle at her cuteness.

"Aww...come on I'm your bestie for years. I know you." I say and smile at her. She smiles back and hugs me.

"By the way I also saw how you were looking at that Jimin dude like you were gonna eat him." She says and I choke on my saliva while she smirks evilly.

"YAH BUNNY!!!" I scream and she laughs hysterically.

"Aww come on Y/n you're single for a long time. You should hangout with him." I shake my head viciously.

"No way in hell! I won't deny that he is charming but that doesn't mean I'll date him. Moreover he's really suspicious." I say Bunny nods.

"Well can't disagree on that but still they are really cute and sexy~" Bunny says and I roll my eyes at her.

They were so weird...

Hey beautiful! Potato-nim here. Thanks a lot for reading my story

💜💜💜AFJJB