twenty one

Y/n's POV:
Next Day Morning ~

I wake up hearing the alarm and find myself snuggled in Jimin's chest. I smile at his cute face and get up slowly. The boys decided to stay over at my and Bunny's place after yesterday's incidents.

I go to the bathroom and start washing my face. In the process, I look at myself in the mirror and see the hickeys on my neck. The bite mark has become light purple in color. I smile seeing them and get out.

After getting ready I go to Jimin to wake him up.

"Jiminie~ get up." I say in a sing song voice and peck his cheeks. He groans and hugs me, making me lay down.

"Ahh let me sleep some more babygirl....." He whines and snuggles his face in my neck. I chuckle.

"Nuh uh....It's already late. Get uppppp." I say but no answer.

"Jimin?"

No answer.

"Jiminie~?"

No answer.

"Guess I'll just go and stay with Jungkook. At least he listens to me. Such a cute boy." I state and start getting up.

Before I can even get up, I'm pinned in the bed in a blink with Jimin hovering above me. The slightest signs of sleepiness gone from his face replaced with a dark look. I gape at him.

"What did you just say, babygirl?" He asks in a dangerously calm tone. "Never think about doing something like that else I'll lose control. And I'll make sure that you have my mark, scent and maybe you won't be able to walk for days if I do so." He says through gritted teeth, his eyes showing red sparks. I smirk. He becomes confused at my expression and I change our positions by taking the chance. Now him laying down with me sitting on his lower abdomen, straddling him.

"Well no need to do that. I was just saying that to wake you up." I chuckle as he looks at me with mouth agape.

"Seriously?" He asks whispering and I giggle, nodding.

"You look so cute babyboy... I like our current position." I smirk at him while his jaw drops.

"Did you just-"

"Yep. You're my babyboy." I cut him off sassily and kiss his cherry lips. Then I immediately run out of the room before he can do anything.

"Yah! Shin Y/n!" He hollers but I ignore his calls, chuckling.

Time Skip ~
20 Mins Later

I start preparing breakfast for everyone since it's already late. I called Bunny a few times but no avail. Of course she's sleeping her ass off. I roll my eyes at the thought. As I'm cooking, suddenly two strong arms pull me into a backhug making me flinch in the process.

"Hey babygirl..." Jimin says and rests his chin on my shoulder. The addicting smell of his cologne surrounding me. I roll my eyes, smiling.

"You know I have a name and it's definitely not 'babygirl'." I say and he chuckles, hugging me tighter.

"Well I'm gonna call you that. Ba-by-girl. And also, I'm yet to get you back for calling me 'babyboy' earlier." He says and places a wet kiss on my neck. I shiver at his touch.

"J-jimin...let me cook..." I mutter and try to get away from him but he kisses my neck again. I can feel him smirking against my skin.

"Well I don't need food. I'm hungry for you." He says and I gulp.