fifteen

Y/n's POV:

I'm currently standing in the road where I met Jimin for the first time. I literally searched every place I could to find Jimin. I even asked the guys to give me their home address since they all live together but they didn't and always changed the subject.

I sigh and plug in my headphones, trying to drown myself in the music. But it doesn't help. I start thinking about Jimin even more as the calmness of music drowns me.

I start walking home, sure that I'll get scolded by Bunny for staying outside more late than enough.

Where should I search him....? Am I missing any place?

I get snapped out of my thoughts as a loud bang takes my attention, even though I'm wearing headphones. I stop walking and remove my headphones.

"Is anybody there?" I ask cautiously, looking around the dark empty road. I turn my phone on and see that it's already 10.30 pm.

Shit! I'm too late. Bunny's definitely gonna kill me.

Just as I'm about to start walking again, another noise catches my attention. I look around.

"Who's there? Come out!" I order sternly. Of course I'm not the type of a girl who chickens out easily.

In a distance, I see a figure but it's definitely not of a human. More like a dog but the figure's way too bigger. Before I can go towards it , the animal runs away, disappearing in the blink of an eye. My eyes widen as a realization hits me.

Was that a wolf...?

Soon I shake my head, chuckling at my weird thought. There's no way in hell that there'll be a wolf in a city like Seoul.

Soon I start walking again as the thought of a fuming Bunny comes to my mind.

Time Skip
Next Day At University ~

I sit down in a chair in the cafeteria pouting as Bunny laughs her ass off, mocking me.

"Seriously Y/n? I didn't think that you're this dumb." She states while wiping a tear that escaped her eyes because of laughing too much.

I huff and puff my cheeks, preparing to rant on her but get stopped by the screeches of several boys.

"My babies! How are you? Y/n-nie and Bunny ~~~" Jin asks like a mother while the others sit down smiling at his behavior.

"I'm good Jinnie!" Bunny screeches back and Jin laughs but I just stay with an angry look and puffed cheeks, soon catching everyone's attention as Bunny just chuckles.

"Omo Y/n why do you look so...angry?" Hoseok asks and starts laughing with the others following.

"Yah! I'm angry! Why are you all laughing?" I ask angrily and they laugh more.

"It's just you look so cute. Your cheeks are so puffy!" Namjoon says and wipes his eyes while the others nod. I just pout.

"Hey what happened?" Jungkook nudges Bunny and she blushes but soon hides it. I start eating not giving a shit about the others.

"You guys won't believe!" Bunny starts. "Y/n says that she saw a wolf yesterday!" She completes and laughs hysterically. The others become silent and start taking glances at each other.

"Uhh...Y/n did you see the wolf clearly? I mean how it looked?" Yoongi asks breaking the silence and I shake my head. They all sigh lightly.

"What? You guys believe her?" Bunny asks in disbelief and Jungkook screeches.

"NO!! We were just asking!" He says and the others nod viciously.

"Yeah!" Tae joins as Yoongi yawns.

"Uhh Y/n...you didn't see the wolf clearly. Maybe it was a dog but you didn't understand in the darkness." Namjoon states wisely.

"Maybe... But it was huge." I state while trying to show the size with my hands like a kid and Bunny smacks me in the hand.

"Aish... You were drunk last night and you are still drunk." She states dryly and the others, even Yoongi gasps loudly.

"Whaaaaat? My precious baby??? You can't be drunk!!! NOOO! Oh god someone bring lemonade! She needs to get sober!!! QUICKKK! HANG ON Y/N! MY PRECIOUS BABY!" Jin screams, almost ripping my eardrums as he hugs me very very tight, protectively.

Tae and Jungkook, both start running around the whole cafeteria in search of lemonade and screaming, making every person in the cafeteria look at us.

Hoseok screams almost in agony as if I am already dead and Namjoon starts searching something in his bag vigorously as if his life depends on it and rips the whole bag in the process.

Yoongi is still trying to sleep holding his ears with his hands as the others are screeching like maniacs. And last but not the least Bunny, she's laughing her ass off, enjoying the whole drama.

"STOP IT GUYS!" I scream loudly and they all stop.

"I'm freaking not drunk!" I say through gritted teeth and everyone except Bunny gulps.

"T-then Bunny sai-"

"She freaking lied!" I angrily cut Jungkook off.

"Why did you lie Bunny? Y/n definitely doesn't look drunk." Yoongi asks Bunny and the others nod, trying to calm me down. Bunny just shrugs.

"Well I said Y/n's drunk but I didn't say she drank alcohol. She hasn't drank since ages. And about what I said, I meant she's drunk cuz of drinking too much choco milk." She flips her hair and starts eating while the others look at her with dropped jaws. I just scoff.

"Seriously...." Jungkook mutters as the others are still processing the whole thing.

"Okay guys leave that." I say and clap my hands, gaining their attentions.

"I want to ask something." I say and everyone becomes quiet as they already know what I am about to ask. Even Bunny.

"W-what?" Namjoon asks even though they all know the question.

"Where...is he...?" I ask in a barely audible tone but they all hear my question.

"My baby..." Jin holds my hand. "Don't worry he's fine wherever he is." I sigh and nod, tears start welling up in my eyes.

"Oh okay....haha...I'll be back guys." I say and immediately rush out of the cafeteria, ignoring the boys' calls.

Potato's POV:

Junkook and Taehyung gets up to follow Y/n but Bunny stops them.

"Let her be guys..." She states in a low tone.

"We're so sorry Bunny... We can't say anything even if we want..." Hoseok says and Bunny smiles faintly.

"It's okay guys..." She says and they all continue eating even though no has the appetite.

Meanwhile ~

Y/n runs to the rooftop and sits in a corner. The same spot where Jimin cried before.

She cries her heart out, the pain of missing Jimin too much to handle.

"Where is he.....?" She whispers to herself as new tears make their way out of her chocolatey dark orbs.

Where is he.....?

Hey beauties! Heh...there goes a shitty chapter...J-Hope you still enjoyed. I read a saaad Jimin ff before writing this chapter and this is the result. Tsk tsk tsk... Anygays remember I lub you ~~~😘😘😘

💜💜💜AFJJB