four

Y/n's POV:

Lunch Time ~

I don't think I can be annoyed any more... I already miss Bunny. She is absent as she's gone out of Seoul to visit her family. Not to mention Jimin is also annoying the shit outta me since morning. No matter how much I try he doesn't seem to budge.

I sigh with the biggest eyeroll ever and make my way to the washroom to get freshened up.

After finishing my business I start going to the class earlier in order to avoid the handsome annoying bastard, Jimin. I don't like the way my heart beats whenever I see him.

But seems like the whole universe is against me. I get stopped...of course by a whistle.

Oh god not again...

"What?" I ask sassily and Jimin, he just smiles making his eyes disappear. My heart almost melts.

Oh god not that eyesmile! No!!!

"How are you here?" I ask and he smiles.

"I followed you... more like you scent."

I scrunch my nose in confusion and he smirks.

My.....scent? What the hell?

"What do you mean by my scent? Wait...I don't even want to know." I turn around and start walking but of course he stops me by a whistle once again. I roll my eyes and look at him.

"What? Can't you just give up and stop following me?!? I'm seriously tired of you!" I burst out but he just chuckles lightly.

"Do you really think I'll stop if you say?" He looks at me darkly. I gulp but soon I hide my expression and glare him.

"You're wasting both our times. Why do you keep following me?"

"You don't want to know that. Trust me babe." He smirks darkly at me.

"Oh come on. Stop playing with me. You don't have any explanation just say that. You're just FREAKING LYING TO CONVINCE ME YOU STALKER!!!" He looks at me with a warning look.

"Oh you just didn't call me a stalker." He says quietly while looking down.

"Of course I did because you ARE a stalker and if you're not then say the real reason." I speak with confidence, my cheeks burning in anger but my heart drops in my stomach when he looks at me. "

Oh god his eyes.....

"You want to know huh?" He chuckles darkly at me.

"J-jimin?" Before I can say anything else he holds my wrist and shoves me in the wall pinning me. A loud gasp leaves my mouth.

Even before I can make a move, he slams both of his hands beside me and places one leg between my legs making it impossible for me to move.

Shit.....

I look at him with wide eyes. "Jimin?"

"You want to know why I follow you right? Okay then. I follow you because of your... scent." He says and looks at my neck, his tongue going over lips slowly. I feel blood rushing in my cheeks.

.....My scent?.....

My heart is literally jumping in my chest. He chuckles at my flushed face and comes closer to me. I shudder as his breath hits my face.

"I like the way your heart beats whenever I'm with you."

"What.....?" I become shook. My heart beating more fast than before.

How does he know???

"Trust me Y/n...I really love your scent. It makes me crazy. And this scent...it's only for me. You are mine." He breathes on my neck.

"W-what are you saying?" I ask in fear.

"You exactly know what I'm saying babygirl." He says and snuggles in my neck breathing in my scent sharply.

Shivers run down my spine. My body starts sweating as I feel weak in his touch.

Oh god help me.....

He starts rubbing his nose in my neck, breathing loudly. I feel his lips brushing over my skin. He let's out a deep hot breath.

"J-jimin stop....." I barely speak. After breathing in for one last time, he raises his head and looks as me with hooded eyes.

"You really drown me in your scent....And don't forget, no one has the right to enjoy this scent except me." He whispers in my ear and let's me go. After giving me a last devilish smirk he walks away. I breathe out finally. My heart crazily beating faster.

He loves my scent...

Hey beautiful! It's potato-nim!!! Hope you liked the chapter and consider giving a vote!

💜💜💜AFJJB