twenty two

Time Skip ~
2 Days Later

Y/n's POV:

I get up from my slumber hearing the sound of my alarm. I groan in annoyance while stretching my body and get up, dragging myself in the bathroom sluggishly to get ready.

After showering and drying my hair, I walk back into my room and change into new sets of fresh clothes. I groan at the fact that it's monday and I have university today.

Well sike.

Getting ready, I head to the kitchen and start preparing breakfast for me and Bunny because I'm sure as hell she's still sleeping.

Wonder what Jimin is doing...

I smile at the thought of Jimin but then my smile drops remembering that I won't see him in the class as he studies at home. The guys went back to their home after chatting a few more while that day.

My head perks up at the sound of my main door being unlocked and I assume it to be Bunny since she knows my password of my apartment.

I look behind me at the sound of a chair being pulled and see that Bunny is sitting, of course ready but still sleepy.

"Yo bish yo." She mutters sleepily. I snort at her behaviour.

I place the food on the table and we both head out after finishing our breakfast. Bunny still being sleepy and lazy.

At University ~

After reaching our campus we start heading to our class but stop in our tracks as someone calls us from behind.

"Y/N!!! BUNNY!!!"

We both turn around to see six familiar figures behind us with warm smiles on their faces including an overly excited Hobi who is charging towards us. Me and Bunny, we both smile at them brightly but before I can say anything Hobi hugs me tightly, almost making me lose my balance.

Everyone laughs at the scene.

"Y/N! HOW ARE YOUUUUU!" Hobi screeches loudly. I laugh.

"Awh I'm fine Hope-ah! How 'bout you?!?"

"I'm also good! Now that I hugged you I'm more good!" Hobi chirps, still hugging me.

"Aish he becomes a baby every time he sees Y/n." Jin says and everyone laughs.

Suddenly I feel Hobi being pulled away from me harshly making him startled.

"Eek! Woah woah!" Hobi squeaks and I look at the person who pulled Hobi. My jaw dropping in the process. Heart thumping in my ribcage.

"Hey babygirl ~"

"JIMIN!" I scream and jump on him, hugging him tightly. He holds me and hugs me back with the same energy.

I can hear the cheers and laughs of Bunny and the others, even of some other students as I snuggle into Jimin's chest.

I missed you babygirl...

I giggle and look at him. He leans closer and places a sweet kiss on my lips, making me blush furiously. After that I get down from his hold and hug him lightly.

"Aww look at them...so cuteeee..." Jin says as we pull away with Kookie and Tae looking at us dreamily.

"Seriously...? You guys saw each other only two days ago yet behave like you haven't seen each other for ages.." Yoongi mutters and walks inside the campus with Namjoon following, asking his packet of chips back from Yoongi.