twenty six

Time Skip ~
2 Months Later

Y/n's POV:

"Babyyyyyyy!!!"

I get pulled away from my train of thoughts at the cute whiney voice and look down to see a pouty Jimin. My heart skips a beat as I look at his beautiful face.

"What happened?" I ask in a soft tone and smile at him.

"Why don't you stroke my hairrrrr?" He whines again and I laugh lightly.

"Sorry I spaced out." I start running my hand in his hair and he closes his eyes. A satisfying purr comes from his chest, his head resting on my lap as he keeps laying while I'm sitting on the couch.

As I stroke his soft silver locks and massage his scalp, I get remembered of the day I first saw them in their wolf forms along with Bunny.

Me and Bunny, we both were in absolute awe. They were so beautiful and majestic that I can never get the picture out of my mind.

But out of all of them, I fell in love with Jimin's wolf form. Yes he's my mate and all but still, he was so damn beautiful. His dark alluring big eyes almost took me in a trance. Soft dark silver fur covered his attractive large body.

I almost fainted in ecstasy when he came to me and snuggled his head in my lap. I never thought it'll feel so great. It felt heavenly.

Beautiful...

"I know baby but stop thinking and give me attention~" I hear Jimin chuckling heartily.

Of course, he can hear my thoughts.

I giggle as he takes his attention away from the tv and turns around facing me, placing a soft kiss on my tummy and snuggling.

"I love you." He says suddenly. A warm fuzzy feeling fills my heart immediately.

"I love you too." I reply and stroke his hair, massaging his scalp. Another set of purrs leaves his chest.

"By the way Jiminie...don't you think both Bunny and Jungkook are acting really suspicious from the past two months?" I ask, deep in thoughts. Jimin shifts a bit and looks at me with his big captivating eyes.

"Yes...by this time I'm sure as hell that they're both mates but they act so suspicious." He says and I hum.

"I even tried confronting them but both slipped off and ignored the topic." He looks at me after finishing and pouts. I laugh lightly.

"Awh you're so cute. Don't worry you tried your best." He nods as I reply.

"Okay now let me do my work. Rest~" I say and continue running my hand through his hair, earning purrs and chuckles as he closes his eyes in satisfaction.

Time Skip ~
Next Day At University

We all give each other glances as we look at the couple in front of us.

Correction: The couple inside the empty classroom in front of us.

Yes, I mean Bunny and Jungkook. They are both talking inside an empty room in the university. Me and the boys, we are all huddled outside the room, trying to peek and listen to them. Ignoring the weird glances of the students.

"Yah why don't y'all say something? What are they talking bout?" I whisper yell but the boys just keep peeking inside.

"Well those stupids aren't saying anything! They're just gawking at each other ever since they entered the room." Yoongi hisses, almost charging inside but we hold him tightly.