twenty seven

Y/n's POV:

"BUNNYYYYY MY BABY SIS!!!" JB screeches as Bunny and Jungkook approaches our table. A shocked expression takes over Bunny's face but soon that changes as JB runs towards her and engulfs her in a hug. Jungkook just stands there, not understanding what to do.

"Come here ya peasant! Don't third wheel their moment!" Jin whispers and hisses, pulling Jungkook away and making him sit in an empty chair.

"Gurl I missed youuuuu!!!" JB wails dramatically and Bunny rolls her eyes, hugging him back.

"Uhhh...who are they?" Bunny asks us as she notices the unfamiliar faces. We smile and they all start introducing themselves.

As Bunny and JB settles down, Bunny immediately starts eating from my plate since I'm not that much keen on eating.

I laugh as I hear Jimin grumble while muttering something about not giving him his daily dose of attention. I give him a peck on his cheek suddenly, shutting his mouth for the moment. His eyes become wide while a pink hue covers his both puffy cheeks cutely. I chuckle as he pecks me back and laughs cutely.

"W-well Bunny..." We all look at Yugyeom as he starts. Small smirks tug on our lips except Bunny and Jungkook's as Yugyeom starts with our plan.

This is gonna be fun babygirl!

Jimin says in his mind and I nod lightly, intertwining our hands together.

"Yeah...?" Bunny asks and Yugyeom clears his throat.

"Um...a-are you single?" He asks and I notice that Jungkook's jaw tightens immediately.

"Damn he acts well." Namjoon whispers and we nod, trying to not get noticed by Jungkook.

"Oh yeah I'm single. Why?" Bunny asks back and Yugyeom pretends blushing.

"O-oh then w-would you like to go out with me? I-I like y-you and your n-nature." Yugyeom asks and Bunny's eyes become wide while Jungkook chokes on his banana milk. His doe eyes almost popping out.

"WHAT!?!" Jungkook screeches but soon blushes as he notices our gazes on him. "I mean what?" He corrects and we secretly giggle.

"I...well... I'm no-" Bunny starts but soon cuts herself off as I kick her shin under the table. She winces slightly and looks at me. I send a deadly glare at her.

"U-uh I mean yeah why not? S-since I'm single we should definitely hang out. Yeah..." Bunny replies and I smirk in victory. Jimin pats my thigh under the table.

Good job jagiya.

"No! I mean Bunny isn't r-ready yet!" Jungkook interferes and both Jin and Yoongi snarl at him.

"You clearly heard her peasant." Jin grits his teeth, making Jungkook shudder.

"Yup don't you dare try to stop them." Yoongi says and we nod.

"Finally this girl is going out with someone. I'm so happy oh my..." JB says and fake cries.

"I'm happy for you both!" Jinyoung states towards Bunny and Yugyeom and we nod.

"Yas bish finally your single ass found someone!" I chirp and clasp my hands together. I hear Jimin and the others laughing while Jungkook just sits quietly.

I look at Bunny and see that she's glaring at me while mouthing "You're so dead." I just shrug and stick out my tongue at her.

"Step one completed babygirl." Jimin whispers in my ear as the others start eating and goofing around. I shiver as I feel Jimin's lips grazing the shell of my ear.