~ Epilogue ~

5 Years Later ~
Y/n's POV:

"YAH PARK SHUMIN AND PARK MINHA!! WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU PRETTY BABIES ARE HIDING HUH?"

My voice echoes throughout the whole house as I search for my babies who are currently hiding from me, playing hide and seek.

Well yeah... my and Jimin's babies. It's been already five years since he proposed me but it still feels like yesterday. Our little mochies are already two and a half year olds, our twin mochies. One boy and one girl. I swear we both cried when we got to know that we were having twins. Park Shumin, our babyboy and Park Minha, our babygirl. These two babies are the most precious gifts we could ever ask for.

Currently Jimin is out of our house, yes we all live separately now. All with their own mates... Except Taehyung.

Well back to the present.

I giggle softly as I hear my babies communicating with each other through minds. Well they're both half human and werewolf. Because of which they got the abilities of their dad.

Shumin-ah..? Do you think mommy will find us?

My heart melts as I hear my baby Minha's voice. Even though they're only four and have a gap of three minutes, Shumin still takes care of Minha like a proper elder brother.

No baby sissy, she can't find us. Even if she does, I will hide you.

My lips stretch into a big smile as I hear my babies communicating.

Aish my babies still haven't learnt to talk in mind separately.

I shake my head at the thought while smiling and slowly go to the back of the big couch where these fluff balls are hiding.

"Got you! Little bratty fluff balls! Now I'm gonna eat you two! Rawrrrr!"

As i catch them, they both burst into fits of giggles. Wrapping their small hands around my neck together, they both look at me with sparking eyes.

"Mommy got us Shumin!" Minha giggles, soon followed by Shumin himself and I pick both of them. Placing them on the big, fluffy couch, just how they like to describe it, I start tickling their small bodies.

My eyes almost start watering as their soft giggles sooth my ears. Both of their eyes crinkling and turning into crescents, just like their dad.

"Mommy! S-stop! Hahaha!" My babies yell together, laughing and squirming as I continue tickling their small frames.

"No! I won't-"

I stop in midway as I feel two strong arm wrapping around my waist.

"PAPA!"

I hear their cute squeals and they both run towards their dad as Jimin crouches down after placing a soft kiss on my neck and whispering, "Hey my love." I smile at the scene unfolding before me.

"Hey my baby mochies. How are you two?" Jimin asks as the two babies cling onto him like baby koalas.

"We're fine papa!" They both chirp together and kiss his cheeks at the same time. A cute chuckle leaves Jimin's beautiful lips and he returns the kisses to the precious babies. Making them giggle cutely in his arms.