twenty five

Y/n's POV:

"No. One. Touches. What's. Mine."

He says through gritted teeth, his voice breaking at the end.

Tears start falling from my eyes as soon as the words leave his mouth.

"Jimin..." I call him quietly and almost immediately he stops punching Jinho.

"Babygirl..!" Jimin exclaims and gets up. He runs towards me and pulls me in his warm embrace. His arms wrapping around my smaller frame protectively.

I hug him back, snuggling more into his comfort.

"Are you okay? Did he hurt you?" Jimin asks after breaking the hug and cupping my cheeks with his soft hands. His voice full of concern.

"I'm okay Jiminie." I reply and give him a small smile. He smiles back immediately, wiping away my tears.

"My babyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!" Me and Jimin, we both flinch at the sudden voice and see that it's Jin and the others.

I smile at them and see that Jinho is already gone with his other friends.

"Are you okay Y/n?" Yoongi and Namjoon asks together. I nod my head.

"Where's Bunny?" I ask, noticing her absence. The others also notice that she's not here and shrug.

"She was with us..." Tae trails off.

"Wait...where's Kook?" Jimin asks and we all shrug again.

"Ooh I can feel my ship rising~" Hobi suddenly states in a sing song voice and we look at him confused.

"Wha-"

I cut myself off as we all follow Hobi's gaze and see that both Bunny and Jungkook are walking towards us side by side. Holding each other's hands.

I smirk and look at the others, seeing the same expression on their faces.

"Ooh yeah~" Jin says and we smirk more. Suddenly, Bunny and Jungkook, both look at us and pull their hands away.

"W-what?" They ask in unison and we shake our heads.

"Whatever...let's go home. Aren't y'all coming?" Bunny asks, her cheeks tinted pink. Everyone nods except Jimin. We give him questioning looks.

"You guys go...I'm taking Y/n to our house. I want to spend some alone time with her." Jimin says and gives me a small smirk. My face immediately becomes hot.

"W-what...?" I stammer and the others laugh.

"Yea of course!" The others reply together.

"Have fun~" Bunny says and winks at me. Before I can say something, they all start walking away. Leaving me and Jimin alone.

"Let's go babygirl. You suffered today so I'll treat you with loads of love!" Jimin says excitedly. His eyes turn into alluring crescents while his fulls lips stretch upwards beautifully.

I smile at the cute mochi and nod. We both start walking. Jimin's hand holds my waist tightly, pulling me closer to him. I smile in his warmth.

Time Skip ~
At The House

I reach the living room and flop on the couch with some snacks beside Jimin after showering, wearing a shirt of his.

"I like this place. So calm and serene." I state, looking around the whole house. Jimin looks at me and smiles.

"My shirt looks good on you babygirl..." Jimin whispers in my ear, changing the topic completely. His warm breath hits my ear and I feel his hand snaking into my waist.