ten

Yoongi's POV:

I look at Jimin in utter shock as he says that he wants to bite Y/n. He snaps his fingers in front of me.

"Hyung...you alright?" He asks worriedly.

"Did you just say that you want to bite Y/n?" He nods in reply nervously. "Not a good idea again." I say and he pouts.

"But hyunggggg! I really want to bite her! I can't control." He whines and I rub my temples in frustration.

"Hyung you okay?" He asks worriedly once again. I look at him and scoff.

"Tsk...how can you think I'm alright? This is really serious Jimin. You know that we just can't bite someone because biting is really important for us. It has a deep meaning." I say and he looks down.

"I'm sorry hyung..." He says. Guilt in his voice. My eyes soften and I hug him from side.

"Hey...it's not your fault. Don't be guilty. I bet there's some weird connection between you and Y/n else you two wouldn't be attracted towards each other so much. It's more than what we are seeing." I say. He nods reluctantly.

Wow I'm speaking a lot these days.

"Thanks hyung." Jimin says and hugs me. I smile and hug him back, patting him.

"You should rest now Chim. Lay down." I say and he obeys me. I tuck him in the bed and head to the living room.

I text the others to come also as I'm too lazy to call them loudly.

Just copy the text and send. Easier.

In a few moments all the members except Jimin gathers in the living room.

"What happened hyung? I bet it's serious since YOU bothered to text us." Jungkook says while sitting down with the others. I scoff.

"Tsk...you talk too much. Whatever it is serious indeed. I talked with Jimin and you guys won't believe what he said." I say and they all look at me impatiently.

"What?" They all ask in unison. I take a deep breath.

Prepare yourself Yoongi...you gotta talk a lot.

I start saying everything about Jimin while they listen to me attentively.

10 mins later ~

I finish talking and fall flat on the couch, breathing heavily. Loud gasps coming from each of them.

I'm really talking too much. I need to sleep. Oh god...

"You're right Yoongi-ah. This is surely a serious matter." Says Jin hyung. I just nod.

"Yeah...Jimin never wanted to bite any girl he dated till now. There's definitely something we need to know." Namjoon says and we all nod.

"I hope it's nothing serious...I hope both Jimin and Y/n will be fine." Hobi says.

"Don't panic hyung everything will be alright." Jungkook says to Hobi. "Yeah hyung! Don't worry." Tae adds. I smile at them.

"Don't worry guys I called our pastor again and told him about these. He said we'll get answers but we need to be patient." I say calmly.

"Waah Yoongi! You surely are working hard! Good job man!" Jin hyung exclaims with the others nodding. I roll my eyes.

"I know. But the way Jimin said he wants to bite Y/n...it's really not a good idea." I say and they all say "Yeah" in unison.

"K guys...too much talk. Imma go and sleep now." I say and walk away.

Bed...I'm coming for you.

Y/n's POV:

"Bunny you should stop now." I say to Bunny who is surfing the net for the past two hours to find any type of explanation of Jimin's sudden behaviors.

"Found nothing. Guess you're right. I should stop." Bunny says. She turns off her phone and sits on the kitchen counter. *cough*

"See? I told you that you'll find nothing." I say and she sighs nodding.

"Yeah right...but what are you gonna do about Jimin?" I shrug my shoulders as Bunny asks.

"Dunno...I don't think there's any point in planning." I say and Bunny frowns.

"Why?" She asks curiously.

"Because uh...whenever Jimin comes closer to me I forget about my whole existence, surroundings in a blink. I lose control over myself. I don't even know what he does to me. But it feels like he binds me in a spell. So no point in planning." I say honestly and look at Bunny. I frown in confusion as she's looking at me in awe.

"What?" I ask. She smiles softly.

"Nothing...it's just...the things happening to you feels like a fairytale to me. And it's cute how you and Jimin, you both don't understand that you love each other." She chuckles cutely.

"Yah! We don-"

"Aah I'm hungry Y/n bring me something to eat." She cuts me off smoothly and walks out of the kitchen sassily. I sigh.

"I don't love him..." I whisper to myself and sigh again.

Or do I.....?

Hey my beauties! I'm Potato-nim! J-Hope you liked the chapter! I'm so happy that you guys are supporting me and my story. Btw what do you think 'bout Jimin and others. What is their secret? OK...enough today! Don't be a ghost reader buhuhuhu 👻 And remember *in jimin's voice* I lub you~😚😚

💜💜💜AFJJB