Unimaginable

I grunted from my headache and woke up, laying on a bed in a bedroom.

"Where am I?" I thought, sitting down by the edge of the bed and looking around the room wherein there's a singular rose and a note by the nightstand table.

"Don't leave the cabin, it's dangerous out in the woods. I left some food for you in the dining room. -T" The note read.

My tummy starts rumbling as I've put down the note and opened the door. I sighed and walked down the stairs, straight into the dining room. Just when I got there, it was candle lit with some rose petals scattered all around the floor.

"Aww, Sweet."

I thought, sitting down and smiling to the setup. It was some nice looking spaghetti, a red drink, and a small note again. The only thing that surprised me is that it was still hot so he didn't leave not so long ago.

As I was about to enjoy my delicious meal, I hesitated for a second.

"Is this his way into winning my yes from him?" I thought, staring down to the food but soon I started to have a bad feeling about it.

"Maybe, I should go back to my parents."

Without any hesitation, I got up and rushed to the front door. It wouldn't open and after a bit more of struggling to get it open, I went on to check the windows. Everything was pitch black outside.

"Where in the world did he take me?" I thought, trying to break the window but it just wouldn't budge.

"Now, that's not how to behave in someone's home." I heard Tim said, stopping me from smashing the window open. I looked up at him and backed up. He was wearing a mask with a black feminine face.

"Tim?" I muttered to him and he smiled.

"Of course, I am." He answered and I backed off. I just didn't feel right being around him or even to be in this so-called household.

"How about we go eat together?" He said, stepping to the side and letting me walk by.

I silently did so and once I got into the dining room but this time there was another set of the meal made at the opposite side of mine along with the candles now gone. In caution, I went to my sit and watched him as he sat on the other side.

He started talking so I took this opportunity to glance around and see anything to knock him out. However, all the hard objects I could use were a few meters away from me.

"Why don't you take a bite? Tell me how it is." He said, gesturing to the food in front of me. It was still hot, of course then I got an idea.

"How about you try it first?"

I suggested, smiling at him and just playing along. He smiled back and picked up his fork then right before he took a bite. I tossed the hot food to his face and rushed to the vase to the side cabinets then swinging into his head, giving me time to run.

"You're not escaping that easily." He shouted, chasing right after me.

I got back to the room I was in and blocked it shut with a chair to the doorknob, frantically searching for something to defend myself. Not too long, he smashed the door and was reaching to the doorknob.

"Shit!"