Sides

"If this is his way of winning my heart before asking me out then he's definitely getting a yes from me."

I thought, laughing at his joke as we sat on the rock and enjoyed our time by the rock side of the lake. Dusk came and a few fireflies started to appear all around. The sounds of the waterfall and crickets, makes everything peaceful.

"It's getting pretty late, we should head back to the cabins." I said, standing up and dressing up.

"No need. I already asked your parents if you could stay at my cabin for the night and they said yes."

"Well, well, let's see what the kind gentleman has prepared for me tonight~" I teased him and kisses him on the cheek then skipping along the side of the lake. I giggled as I looked back on him, blushing red from what I said.

"Such a naughty boy."

I thought, walking along the trail back to his cabin as he caught up to me. We walked silently along the trail for a bit, still seeing him blushing a bit. However, soon enough, it started to feel chilly and I started to shiver.

"Here. It should keep you warm."

He said, taking off his jacket and placing it over my shoulders. I thanked him as I wrapped his jacket around me more and I could smell his sweet scent.

"He smells good... Wait, I'll be alone with him in his cabin tonight." I blushed a bit then hugged him arm and holding his hand as well.

"Don't worry, Nothing bad will happen out here." He assured me. I rolled my eyes and punched him by the arm.

"I'm not scared!"

"Oh, yes you ar-." He stopped talking after looking at the second floor window.

"What's wrong?"

"I was just seeing things. Let's get you warmed up and have something to eat."

He let's me in first and got the fireplace started and insisted me to stay down here and warm up as he went up to his room to look for something I could wear to warm up at the night. Nonetheless, a part of me tells me something else.

"It's so cozy here..." I mumbled to myself as I sat in front of the fireplace on the floor.

"I see you've forgotten why you're still alive." I hear a deep and demonic voice behind me.

"Zalgo..." I thought, turning around and standing up quickly.

"How about I'll remind you again. You're not here to fall in love with him so get your head out of that facade or I'm ending you. Is it clear, my Queen." I threatened, lifting me up from the ground.

"Y-... Yes, my king." I responded. He instantly let go of me and gasps for air as he disappeared.

"What happened?" Tim asked as he entered the room then rushed to my side.

"Just trying to get rid of my hiccups." Faking a smile.