Official

“...You have a month to accomplish your mission. If you fail, I’m afraid I have to let you go, my Q.,.”

The muffled voice said, I could barely hear him however I was able to make out a part from what he had said.

“...I’ll do whatever it takes, I won’t fail you.”

“Why did I say that?” I thought, trying to figure out who the guy is. Everything about him is a blur. His name. Looks. Everything that I knew just gone to a blur.

“Don’t fail me.”

It’s all familiar to me yet why can’t I get a hold of it. The next morning, I woke up with a splitting headache and a bit in a daze. Soon realizing that I was still in Tim’s cabin.

“When did I fall asleep?”

I thought, looking at his sleeping state. I smiled then kissed his head as I finally remembered the events of last night. He stayed by my side the whole night to comfort me.

"So cute." I chuckled a bit then got up to make both of us breakfast. During my time cooking, I kept thinking about the things we did yesterday especially the kiss.

“Does that mean we’re together now?” I mumbled to myself as I continue on chopping veggies.

“And so what if we are?”

Tim purred in my ear and wrapped his arms around me from behind. I jumped a bit then quickly calmed down realizing it was him.

“Do-don’t scare me like that!” I pouted, blushing a bit.

“Oh, come on! You liked it. Same goes with this.”

He kissed my neck then my cheek causing me to blush even harder and my heart pounding in my chest. He’s such a tease sometimes, it’s enough for me to fall for him deeply.

“Tim...” I started saying, planting a kiss onto his lips.

“...I’d love to be to yours.” I continued my sentence.

“(Y/n).”

He started making out with me with his arms wrapped around my waist. .This feeling being with him, feels so right. So special.

“Tik tok, my Queen.” The voice said after we have parted from the kiss.

“Something wrong?” He asked. I shook my head and smiled at him to reassure him that I’m fine.

“How about you help me make breakfast for the both of us.”

| ~ Updates will be on Mondays and Saturdays. If you enjoyed reading, please feel free to read my other fanfics, and follow me to stay updated and get more fanfic books like this! ~ |