Tim and Hoodie

Tim's POV.

"Oh, yes you ar-" I lost track of what I was saying after seeing Toby pass by one of the windows on the second floor.

"What's wrong?"

"I was just seeing things. Let's get you warmed up and have something to eat."

I said as we got into the cabin then I started up the fireplace for her to get warmed up. Afterwards, I rushed up the staircase and into my bedroom to confront Toby.

"What are you doing here?" I asked, mad at him as I entered the room to see him snooping around.

"Uhh... Nothi- mmpft!" I cut him off by covering his mouth before he could shout out his sentence.

"Shhh! I swear, I'm going to kill you if you mess this night up." I threatened him and death glared him deep in his eyes. He nodded in response.

"You swear?" He nodded a lot then I let go.

"Masky ha-" I covered his big mouth with my hand and hushing him.

"has a girlfriend?" I heard Hoodie, looking back and by the looks of it he just came by.

"You can't be serious with everything happening. You've time to fall for another human!" I let Toby go and we looked at him in shock. It was the first time we've seen him mad then he looked down to the stairwell.

"You might wanna check on your... Girlfriend, Masky." Hoodie said.

Without any time to waste, I rushed downstairs and into the living room where the fireplace is at. As soon as I entered, I saw her on the floor and gasping for air.

"What happened?" I questioned in a panic and rushed to her side.

"Just trying to get rid of my hiccups." She answered, smiling at me but deep inside I just know that there's something else but I brushed it off so I wouldn't ruin the night for the two of us.

"Alright, well I couldn't find much that would fit you but you could keep wearing my jacket all you want."

I said and she instantly snatched it back up and wore it. I chuckled and kissed her head as I headed into the kitchen to prepare for our dinner and she followed behind to watch me.

~Time skip cause I can~

We sat by the dining room table in silence and I could feel that there was something clearly bothering her but I just don't know how to bring it up without upsetting her.

"Don't like my cooking?" I asked, breaking the tension as she played a piece of cut veggie on her plate.

"Oh! No, no, I just have something in my mind."

"Hmm... Well, let me take your mind off of it for a bit."

I went to her and picked her up then went to the fireplace and cuddled up with her. I chuckled as she blushed and smiled from my gesture.

"She's still so tensed... What's she not telling me?" I proceeded to sing for her.

"The image in your eyes. Reflecting the pain that has taken you. I hear it in your voice. So ridden with shame from what's ailing you. I won't give up so don't give in. You've fallen down but you can rise again. So don't give up..."