Leap

After a while, we parted from our kiss and we looked at each others' eyes. The kiss, this feeling we have for each other is all genuine. There's no way they can be the same person. Maybe, he's wrong.

"What's wrong? Why are you crying?" He asked in concern and wiping my tears away.

"I just feel more safer with you." I answered, smiling and drying up my tears then laying my head on his shoulder as we watched the amazing view for the rest of our spare time.

"So, why did you come by yourself? Did you tell me your parents wouldn't let you go to the cabin alone?" I asked, looking up to him.

"Oh, uhhh... Let's talk about that some other time." He said nervously.

"Why not now? It's a perfect time to catch up."

"Uhm... How about we forget about our lives for a second and just enjoy just have fun at this beautiful moment. Just the two of us." He said, standing up and looking down to the edge of the waterfall.

"So do you trust me?" He asked with a hand out towards me.

I sighed but smiled and accepted his hand. We stood by the near edge by the waterfall and it looked so high but knowing Tim, I could trust him. By the count of three, we jumped straight to the water below.

The adrenaline rush was exciting and it made me feel free from everything. Sun rays beautifully shinning underwater as we swam back up to the surface. We laughed and splashed some water towards each other. Just having a great time together.

"You wanna swim around for a while?" He asked, I smiled and stripped down to my undergarments and jumped back in to the lake.

"What you waiting for? Isn't this what you wanted?" I shouted teasingly at him. He did the same and jumped in, splashing some water towards me.

Time passed by as we continued on swimming along the small lake as our clothes dried by the rocks near by the sidelines. All of our worries just thrown out of the window for the day.
Almost like I've forgotten about last night.

"Tim isn't the same guy."